Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,641 VforFremch said: How’s you? Click to expand... Good thanks and you?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,642 youngbustyredhead said: Enjoy your rum, I’ll stick with ginger ale! Click to expand... What about, ginger ale and rum together for a nice highball
youngbustyredhead said: Enjoy your rum, I’ll stick with ginger ale! Click to expand... What about, ginger ale and rum together for a nice highball
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,643 Tash26 said: Good thanks and you? Click to expand... Me good thanks
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,644 I've never had so many angry reacts before
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,645 Good... Good... Let the hate flow through you....
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,647 Harthacnut said: I've never had so many angry reacts before Click to expand... Dat’s bc you said something silly
Harthacnut said: I've never had so many angry reacts before Click to expand... Dat’s bc you said something silly
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,648 VforFremch said: Hey lurkin Click to expand... Evening.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,649 VforFremch said: What about, ginger ale and rum together for a nice highball Click to expand... Enjoy! Just plain ginger ale for me!
VforFremch said: What about, ginger ale and rum together for a nice highball Click to expand... Enjoy! Just plain ginger ale for me!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,650 Maddiemoiselle said: I didn't err Click to expand... Didn’t think about that long enough huh ha
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,651 It is now 8pm and I don’t want to game after dinner but also want to game before sleep guess il go earlier tomorrow so I can go home earlier too
It is now 8pm and I don’t want to game after dinner but also want to game before sleep guess il go earlier tomorrow so I can go home earlier too
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,652 Harthacnut said: I've never had so many angry reacts before Click to expand... Did you say minge?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,653 SeriouslySadie said: Didn’t think about that long enough huh ha Click to expand... Oh a goo…d woman named Sadie
SeriouslySadie said: Didn’t think about that long enough huh ha Click to expand... Oh a goo…d woman named Sadie
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,654 SeriouslySadie said: Did you say minge? Click to expand... Nope.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,656 Sadies pfp looks like the ghost of christmas past
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,657 SeriouslySadie said: Vman How was your first day at sch? Click to expand... I was with HR when they inoculated mice with virus so I couldn’t see otherwise it’s good
SeriouslySadie said: Vman How was your first day at sch? Click to expand... I was with HR when they inoculated mice with virus so I couldn’t see otherwise it’s good
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,658 VforFremch said: I was with HR when they inoculated mice with virus so I couldn’t see otherwise it’s good Click to expand... You've already been sent to HR?
VforFremch said: I was with HR when they inoculated mice with virus so I couldn’t see otherwise it’s good Click to expand... You've already been sent to HR?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,659 VforFremch said: I was with HR when they inoculated mice with virus so I couldn’t see otherwise it’s good Click to expand... Seems like a result missing out to me ha Glad ya had a good day though
VforFremch said: I was with HR when they inoculated mice with virus so I couldn’t see otherwise it’s good Click to expand... Seems like a result missing out to me ha Glad ya had a good day though
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 2, 2026 #397,660 Harthacnut said: You've already been sent to HR? Click to expand... @BaileyXcX adding him to her spreadsheet as we speak
Harthacnut said: You've already been sent to HR? Click to expand... @BaileyXcX adding him to her spreadsheet as we speak