Good thanks and you?How’s you?
Good thanks and you?How’s you?
What about, ginger ale and rum together for a nice highballEnjoy your rum, I’ll stick with ginger ale!
Me good thanksGood thanks and you?
Dat’s bc you said something sillyI've never had so many angry reacts before
Hey lurkin
Enjoy!What about, ginger ale and rum together for a nice highball
I didn't err
I've never had so many angry reacts before
Oh a goo…d woman named SadieDidn’t think about that long enough huh ha
Did you say minge?
I was with HR when they inoculated mice with virus so I couldn’t seeVman
How was your first day at sch?
I was with HR when they inoculated mice with virus so I couldn’t seeotherwise it’s good
I was with HR when they inoculated mice with virus so I couldn’t seeotherwise it’s good
@BaileyXcX adding him to her spreadsheet as we speakYou've already been sent to HR?