PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,382 AmberWarning said: Well. It’s been a quiet day so far Click to expand... It has.... It was hot here......38 degrees....
AmberWarning said: Well. It’s been a quiet day so far Click to expand... It has.... It was hot here......38 degrees....
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,383 Yeah quiet day and quiet weekend ig
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,384 Hope everyone’s doing well and enjoying
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,385 Spent a day playing cricket..... hot chilling on couch now
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,386 BunnyBeeHope said: Have a good weekend all. Im gonna away for a few days I'm not dead Click to expand... Enjoy the music!!! Will miss you
BunnyBeeHope said: Have a good weekend all. Im gonna away for a few days I'm not dead Click to expand... Enjoy the music!!! Will miss you
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,391 VforFremch said: How’s you? Click to expand... Good! Last day of break, hoping for decent weather
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,392 AmberWarning said: hello ! *waves* Click to expand... Hiiii!!!1 *tackle hug* *purring or whatever penguin equivalent is*
AmberWarning said: hello ! *waves* Click to expand... Hiiii!!!1 *tackle hug* *purring or whatever penguin equivalent is*
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,394 AmberWarning said: Some kinda cute little squeak I think Click to expand... "eeeee"
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,395 BunnyBeeHope said: Have a good weekend all. Im gonna away for a few days I'm not dead Click to expand... Don't know what you're doing, but have fun Hope
BunnyBeeHope said: Have a good weekend all. Im gonna away for a few days I'm not dead Click to expand... Don't know what you're doing, but have fun Hope
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,399 I'm doing good. Just waking up still lol. You got anything fun planned so far?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,400 Well I think being taken out to dinner is in my future, but otherwise it depends on the weather. Hopefully a walk along the river
Well I think being taken out to dinner is in my future, but otherwise it depends on the weather. Hopefully a walk along the river