PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,461 BaileyXcX said: Oh I have not had one since leaving the cinema Sad day Click to expand... I would love one here
BaileyXcX said: Oh I have not had one since leaving the cinema Sad day Click to expand... I would love one here
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,462 BaileyXcX said: Oh I have not had one since leaving the cinema Sad day Click to expand... I grant you one icee
BaileyXcX said: Oh I have not had one since leaving the cinema Sad day Click to expand... I grant you one icee
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,463 Maddiemoiselle said: I grant you one icee Click to expand... I’ve graduated to Tito’s cherry limeade
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,464 BaileyXcX said: I’ve graduated to Tito’s cherry limeade Click to expand... Go on
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,466 Casey86 said: Hey Vael Hey Amber Click to expand... Heya
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,467 BaileyXcX said: I’ve graduated to Tito’s cherry limeade Click to expand... What’s that?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,468 VforFremch said: What’s that? Click to expand... Cherry limeade and vodka
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,469 Lurking said: Tito?! He's back?! Click to expand... As soon as I get up yes
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,472 BaileyXcX said: Cherry limeade and vodka Click to expand... Ooo sounds nice
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,473 BaileyXcX said: Not just any vodka. Tito’s is made in austin Click to expand... made from corn?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,477 Well traditionally it’s cereals or potatoes (mostly potatoes) but I thought since it’s American made, maybe they changed and since corn is the most grown product in the US (I think it is I might be wrong tho)…
Well traditionally it’s cereals or potatoes (mostly potatoes) but I thought since it’s American made, maybe they changed and since corn is the most grown product in the US (I think it is I might be wrong tho)…
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 7, 2026 #400,479 If it’s made in austin it’s prolly made from bats