L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,141 Going shopping was more painful than usually. Least it's pub time.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,142 Harthacnut said: Are you positive... Click to expand... Hey buddy
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,143 Lurking said: Going shopping was more painful than usually. Least it's pub time. Click to expand... Enjoy Pub time!
Lurking said: Going shopping was more painful than usually. Least it's pub time. Click to expand... Enjoy Pub time!
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,144 Gonna need it, Tesco was packed and some people are just arseholes or purely aloof.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,145 VforFremch said: Bachelor degree right? You’re not going into masters? Click to expand... Bachelor's degree yes, tho I might go for a masters after
VforFremch said: Bachelor degree right? You’re not going into masters? Click to expand... Bachelor's degree yes, tho I might go for a masters after
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,146 Harthacnut said: Are you positive... Click to expand... I'm positive I'm happy to see you! *cheek smoooooch*
Harthacnut said: Are you positive... Click to expand... I'm positive I'm happy to see you! *cheek smoooooch*
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,148 BaileyXcX said: Has anyone considered butts? Click to expand... Often
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,150 Anyone want a roast potato ? I may have made too many Oopsie
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,151 AmberWarning said: Anyone want a roast potato ? I may have made too many Oopsie Click to expand... Holy moly those look good. I could eat them all
AmberWarning said: Anyone want a roast potato ? I may have made too many Oopsie Click to expand... Holy moly those look good. I could eat them all
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,152 AmberWarning said: Anyone want a roast potato ? I may have made too many Oopsie Click to expand... I’d take one to go please
AmberWarning said: Anyone want a roast potato ? I may have made too many Oopsie Click to expand... I’d take one to go please
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,155 BaileyXcX said: I never thought of it that way but you’re right Click to expand... Oh I have thought about it immensely. But I still think she's right
BaileyXcX said: I never thought of it that way but you’re right Click to expand... Oh I have thought about it immensely. But I still think she's right
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 8, 2026 #401,156 I have no butts nor boobs, but I do have bubbles in the bath