SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,501 Lurking said: Four burgers devoured. Now what do I do for the rest of the evening. Click to expand... Think was a typo here , it said 4
Lurking said: Four burgers devoured. Now what do I do for the rest of the evening. Click to expand... Think was a typo here , it said 4
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,502 VforFremch said: Fallout Click to expand... I'm on break until Good Friday.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,503 BunnyBeeHope said: 4 burgers!? Click to expand... Yeah that’s shocking?
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,504 BunnyBeeHope said: 4 burgers!? Click to expand... Yes I was peckish.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,505 Lurking said: Yes I was peckish. Click to expand... What was in the burgers?
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,506 SeriouslySadie said: Think was a typo here , it said 4 Click to expand... Nope four is right. I'm a big boy who likes a bit of meat.
SeriouslySadie said: Think was a typo here , it said 4 Click to expand... Nope four is right. I'm a big boy who likes a bit of meat.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,507 SeriouslySadie said: Scandalous Click to expand... Get her Sadie
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,508 VforFremch said: What was in the burgers? Click to expand... Just beef burgers and tomato sauce, lazy and easy.
VforFremch said: What was in the burgers? Click to expand... Just beef burgers and tomato sauce, lazy and easy.
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,509 Lurking said: Just beef burgers and tomato sauce, lazy and easy. Click to expand... Fair fair
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,510 Tash26 said: Get her Sadie Click to expand... I mean, it’s looking probable ha
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,511 Although I could always change my entire profile about to be a Fallout larpers.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,512 VforFremch said: Yeah that’s shocking? Click to expand... Lurking said: Nope four is right. I'm a big boy who likes a bit of meat. Click to expand... Ah a size queen
VforFremch said: Yeah that’s shocking? Click to expand... Lurking said: Nope four is right. I'm a big boy who likes a bit of meat. Click to expand... Ah a size queen
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,513 SeriouslySadie said: I mean, it’s looking probable ha Click to expand... Oh nooooo
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,514 Lurking said: Although I could always change my entire profile about to be a Fallout larpers. Click to expand... Nice
Lurking said: Although I could always change my entire profile about to be a Fallout larpers. Click to expand... Nice
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,515 Lurking said: Nope four is right. I'm a big boy who likes a bit of meat. Click to expand... U mean like nibble size ?
Lurking said: Nope four is right. I'm a big boy who likes a bit of meat. Click to expand... U mean like nibble size ?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,516 Lurk not gonna lie the pipboy 1:1 on the besthesda gear is kinda giving me the I want it vibe
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,517 BunnyBeeHope said: Ah a size queen Click to expand... Size king!
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,518 SeriouslySadie said: U mean like nibble size ? Click to expand... I find snack and nibble size offensive.
SeriouslySadie said: U mean like nibble size ? Click to expand... I find snack and nibble size offensive.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 9, 2026 #401,520 VforFremch said: Lurk not gonna lie the pipboy 1:1 on the besthesda gear is kinda giving me the I want it vibe Click to expand... If you like it get it, personally I don't really care for any Bethesda merch.
VforFremch said: Lurk not gonna lie the pipboy 1:1 on the besthesda gear is kinda giving me the I want it vibe Click to expand... If you like it get it, personally I don't really care for any Bethesda merch.