Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,721 BunnyBeeHope said: View attachment 492863 Click to expand... Wow. Really makes you think.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,722 I think 5 minutes on here is my limit now.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,723 Maddiemoiselle said: That was an overeation Click to expand... Here
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,724 Harthacnut said: I think 5 minutes on here is my limit now. Click to expand... Nooooooooooooooooooo Stay. Chalamet is nominated for best actor. Make fun of him
Harthacnut said: I think 5 minutes on here is my limit now. Click to expand... Nooooooooooooooooooo Stay. Chalamet is nominated for best actor. Make fun of him
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,725 BaileyXcX said: Nooooooooooooooooooo Stay. Chalamet is nominated for best actor. Make fun of him Click to expand... What a little wiener
BaileyXcX said: Nooooooooooooooooooo Stay. Chalamet is nominated for best actor. Make fun of him Click to expand... What a little wiener
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,726 Harthacnut said: I think 5 minutes on here is my limit now. Click to expand... This makes me sad but I get it. If I look outside this thread theres a good chance I get annoyed at something
Harthacnut said: I think 5 minutes on here is my limit now. Click to expand... This makes me sad but I get it. If I look outside this thread theres a good chance I get annoyed at something
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,727 Marty supreme is one of the worst films I've ever seen tbh.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,728 Maddiemoiselle said: What a little wiener Click to expand... How dare you I mean … that’s the spirit!
Maddiemoiselle said: What a little wiener Click to expand... How dare you I mean … that’s the spirit!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,730 Harthacnut said: Marty supreme is one of the worst films I've ever seen tbh. Click to expand... Yessssssssssss Let the hate consume you
Harthacnut said: Marty supreme is one of the worst films I've ever seen tbh. Click to expand... Yessssssssssss Let the hate consume you
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,731 He seems like such a douche in every interview
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,732 BaileyXcX said: Yessssssssssss Let the hate consume you Click to expand... Bitch that's almost a star wars reference as if you haven't seen them
BaileyXcX said: Yessssssssssss Let the hate consume you Click to expand... Bitch that's almost a star wars reference as if you haven't seen them
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,733 BaileyXcX said: Yessssssssssss Let the hate consume you Click to expand... He was good in it though, the story was just a top hat full of giraffe shit.
BaileyXcX said: Yessssssssssss Let the hate consume you Click to expand... He was good in it though, the story was just a top hat full of giraffe shit.
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,734 I accidently click on featured content and get flashbangs. So I get that.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,735 Maddiemoiselle said: Bitch that's almost a star wars reference as if you haven't seen them Click to expand... I think you'll find the Chalamet will be fully operational,by the time your academy awards get there.
Maddiemoiselle said: Bitch that's almost a star wars reference as if you haven't seen them Click to expand... I think you'll find the Chalamet will be fully operational,by the time your academy awards get there.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #401,738 Maddiemoiselle said: Bitch that's almost a star wars reference as if you haven't seen them Click to expand... I have seen them All of them All the stars. And the wars within
Maddiemoiselle said: Bitch that's almost a star wars reference as if you haven't seen them Click to expand... I have seen them All of them All the stars. And the wars within