I was catching up with the 4am posts but skipped the last 5 pages 
Probably best to skip the ewoks.I was catching up with the 4am posts but skipped the last 5 pages![]()
Ewoks? I didn’t see any. Must have come lateeProbably best to skip the ewoks.
I love the ewoks!Probably best to skip the ewoks.
Quite late..... And great turn of phraseEwoks? I didn’t see any. Must have come latee
Zipoffs, Half undoneWear shorts, sun disappears.
Don't wear shorts, sun appears.
Why are my legs the decider of if it'll be sunny in the midland?
Or just stick with a skirt whatever the weatherMaybe wear pants with one long leg and one short leg.
No sorry I fell asleepDid I kill it?
That actually sounds kind of calming and relaxing. Have you ever thought of posting some of them here?Diamond art, is a sticky colored canvas that has numbers and letters and is basically a paint by number thing with tiny colored plastic diamonds. Very tedious but very relaxing.
I got sick a Dec 2023, didn't know how sick until July 2024. I have a lot going in. I have cirrhosis of the liver, RA, Lupus, Diabetes, Osteoarthritis in my spine and now hips and knees, RA is attacking my joints and tendons, so I am playing roulette with shots in my joints every couple months, which ever hurts worse at that time. I have tumors on my adrenal glands, asthma and chronic respiratory failure. I am on O2 24/7.