Group Banter Race to a million

Did I kill it?
No sorry I fell asleep 😅

Diamond art, is a sticky colored canvas that has numbers and letters and is basically a paint by number thing with tiny colored plastic diamonds. Very tedious but very relaxing.

I got sick a Dec 2023, didn't know how sick until July 2024. I have a lot going in. I have cirrhosis of the liver, RA, Lupus, Diabetes, Osteoarthritis in my spine and now hips and knees, RA is attacking my joints and tendons, so I am playing roulette with shots in my joints every couple months, which ever hurts worse at that time. I have tumors on my adrenal glands, asthma and chronic respiratory failure. I am on O2 24/7.
That actually sounds kind of calming and relaxing. Have you ever thought of posting some of them here?

🙁 I hate to hear all that… I wish there was more we could do. You are very resilient and, I for one am glad you are in the threads and still able to stay strong even with everything that is happening. I hope things get better 🫂

Good morning @Lil_wonders, @AmberWarning, and @Lurking
 

Trending content

Back
Top