youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,141 AmberWarning said: That’s me Click to expand... Tushé
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,151 Which two of my best friends aren’t participating in bc they’re graduating
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,153 Omg it is Tuesday and Rosa’s has taco dinner for $6
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,156 Well time for sleeps. Goodnight y'all cya in the morning mebbe
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,159 BaileyXcX said: I’m doing pretty great Hour and a half until work day is over Click to expand... Hope it flies by
BaileyXcX said: I’m doing pretty great Hour and a half until work day is over Click to expand... Hope it flies by
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 10, 2026 #402,160 BunnyBeeHope said: Whats housing lottery Click to expand... Oh you went to bed before I could answer Well if you see this, it’s how we get our room/dorm assignments for next year. We get a number, and the lower your number, the better chance you have of getting what you want Seniors have lower numbers so fingers crossed
BunnyBeeHope said: Whats housing lottery Click to expand... Oh you went to bed before I could answer Well if you see this, it’s how we get our room/dorm assignments for next year. We get a number, and the lower your number, the better chance you have of getting what you want Seniors have lower numbers so fingers crossed