youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,502 Harthacnut said: I read that as rainy and tomatoes. Click to expand... Cloudy with a chance of meatballs
Harthacnut said: I read that as rainy and tomatoes. Click to expand... Cloudy with a chance of meatballs
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,503 MissVic said: Hi all Click to expand... Hello
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,504 Casey86 said: Hey Maddie Click to expand... Good to see you!!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,505 Casey86 said: I had to double check and make sure it didn't say tomatoes....I have a habit of not checking if my phone autocorrects lol Click to expand... Sometimes it changes things even after I check Phones are sneaky bastards
Casey86 said: I had to double check and make sure it didn't say tomatoes....I have a habit of not checking if my phone autocorrects lol Click to expand... Sometimes it changes things even after I check Phones are sneaky bastards
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,506 MissVic said: Hi all Click to expand... Hey hey
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,507 SeriouslySadie said: Weather been shit here for 6 months Click to expand... Next month will be different!
SeriouslySadie said: Weather been shit here for 6 months Click to expand... Next month will be different!
MissVic Member Mar 13, 2026 #403,508 youngbustyredhead said: Hello Click to expand... New here….taking a look around
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,510 Maddiemoiselle said: Good to see you!! Click to expand... I've been around, just wasn't feeling talkative. Still good to see you all too
Maddiemoiselle said: Good to see you!! Click to expand... I've been around, just wasn't feeling talkative. Still good to see you all too
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,511 youngbustyredhead said: Sometimes it changes things even after I check Phones are sneaky bastards Click to expand... They definitely are
youngbustyredhead said: Sometimes it changes things even after I check Phones are sneaky bastards Click to expand... They definitely are
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,512 Beeeeteeeedubbbbs Casey What in the everloving heck was in that pipe that you posted the other day and do I really want to know
Beeeeteeeedubbbbs Casey What in the everloving heck was in that pipe that you posted the other day and do I really want to know
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,513 youngbustyredhead said: Beeeeteeeedubbbbs Casey What in the everloving heck was in that pipe that you posted the other day and do I really want to know Click to expand... Just old sediment, rust, dirt, water, some pieces of pipe. Probably been there for years lol
youngbustyredhead said: Beeeeteeeedubbbbs Casey What in the everloving heck was in that pipe that you posted the other day and do I really want to know Click to expand... Just old sediment, rust, dirt, water, some pieces of pipe. Probably been there for years lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,514 youngbustyredhead said: Next month will be different! Click to expand... See Madam Rouge if not
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,515 Casey86 said: I've been around, just wasn't feeling talkative. Still good to see you all too Click to expand... Fair enough. Kinda how I was the last couple days too
Casey86 said: I've been around, just wasn't feeling talkative. Still good to see you all too Click to expand... Fair enough. Kinda how I was the last couple days too
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,516 Maddiemoiselle said: Fair enough. Kinda how I was the last couple days too Click to expand... It happens time to time
Maddiemoiselle said: Fair enough. Kinda how I was the last couple days too Click to expand... It happens time to time
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,517 SeriouslySadie said: See Madam Rouge if not Click to expand... Uh oh
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 13, 2026 #403,518 Casey86 said: Just old sediment, rust, dirt, water, some pieces of pipe. Probably been there for years lol Click to expand... It was such a lovely color too
Casey86 said: Just old sediment, rust, dirt, water, some pieces of pipe. Probably been there for years lol Click to expand... It was such a lovely color too