youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,941 AmberWarning said: Reddy set gooooo Click to expand... *melts more, somehow*
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,942 I'm in a quiz group and last week they had rounds for sports, horse racing and peaky blinders. I was fucked
I'm in a quiz group and last week they had rounds for sports, horse racing and peaky blinders. I was fucked
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,943 Last time I was in a quiz team we won But that was 2 years ago lol
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,944 BunnyBeeHope said: I'm in a quiz group and last week they had rounds for sports, horse racing and peaky blinders. I was fucked Click to expand... Oh oh oh i know peaky blinders
BunnyBeeHope said: I'm in a quiz group and last week they had rounds for sports, horse racing and peaky blinders. I was fucked Click to expand... Oh oh oh i know peaky blinders
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,945 I know horses race. And I know Thomas Shelby. Bring it on.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,946 SophUKYis said: Oh oh oh i know peaky blinders Click to expand... I havnt seen a single episode
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,947 I’ve seen about the same amount of pesky blinders as I have GoT
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,949 It's an alright show. Does play fast and loose with historical accuracy.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,950 AmberWarning said: Pesky hahahaha Click to expand... I wrote pinky blinders at first lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,951 Lurking said: It's an alright show. Does play fast and loose with historical accuracy. Click to expand... Don't tell Red she'll go Willam Wallace on it
Lurking said: It's an alright show. Does play fast and loose with historical accuracy. Click to expand... Don't tell Red she'll go Willam Wallace on it
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,952 BunnyBeeHope said: I wrote pinky blinders at first lol Click to expand... I noticed lol
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,954 Rugby time. Will turn up drunker and say stupid stuff.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,955 I have spider-man: into the spider-verse on Love this movie
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,956 AmberWarning said: I have spider-man: into the spider-verse on Love this movie Click to expand... I'll watch this instead of rugby
AmberWarning said: I have spider-man: into the spider-verse on Love this movie Click to expand... I'll watch this instead of rugby
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,957 BunnyBeeHope said: I'll watch this instead of rugby Click to expand... Solid choice
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #403,960 AmberWarning said: I just had toast Click to expand... Talk like that more