Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,004 I just got caught in a hailstorm while walking the dog, not impressed
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,005 AmberWarning said: Right here right nowwww Click to expand... Deal
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,006 Wut You guys aren't that far from me, it's sunny haha This weather thing....I wonder if we'll ever work it out
Wut You guys aren't that far from me, it's sunny haha This weather thing....I wonder if we'll ever work it out
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,007 Tash26 said: Wut You guys aren't that far from me, it's sunny haha This weather thing....I wonder if we'll ever work it out Click to expand... Funny thing is it’s still sunny here
Tash26 said: Wut You guys aren't that far from me, it's sunny haha This weather thing....I wonder if we'll ever work it out Click to expand... Funny thing is it’s still sunny here
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,008 The sun was shining whilst it was hailing. That’s just taking the piss Also it’s stopped now
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,011 vanilla_hips said: Click to expand... OMG ITS LIL MOO
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,012 Tash26 said: OMG ITS LIL MOO Click to expand... And in their excitement, everyone left the thread.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,014 Tash26 said: Nah. I think we were all waiting your chaos Click to expand... Yeah yeah.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,016 AmberWarning said: I’m been in and out all afternoon Click to expand... Oh Interesting
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,017 vanilla_hips said: Yeah yeah. Click to expand... It makes senseeee
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 14, 2026 #404,018 AmberWarning said: POV of my toy: I’m been in and out all afternoon Click to expand...