Surely would cost more to keep buying disposable plates?
I steal them from the office, gotta save the pennies
Ok am done lol
Surely would cost more to keep buying disposable plates?
I found this on a websiteFor real though it goes under a counter![]()
If sadie doesn't know boys are back in town
I'd be amazed
Suck my scrotum.
Go
"Glub glub"
While doing it please
Not sure I do?
I found this on a website
On a Washing Machine
Adding vibration to penetration can feel really great and attaching your suction cup dildo to your washing machine is an ingeniously simple and incredibly powerful way to do just that. How this can work for you depends on your particular washing machine. For top-loading machines you will want to mount the dildo on the front or side of the washing machine and play with riding it doggy style. For front-loading machines you can also attach the dildo to the side of the machine but you also have the additional option of placing it on top and sitting on it.
Readers digestFound it on a website he says…
I’ll ask to name one of the mice, CiaranHungry little scrotum fish![]()
I could privide references in harvard styleFound it on a website he says…
Washing machines, Irish songs and dildosI was trying to catch up but it’s 6 pages so no
Also, butts
I’ll ask to name one of the mice, Ciaran