SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,063 BaileyXcX said: I drank water and it's still here. So I'm beginning to think water is a waste of time Click to expand...
BaileyXcX said: I drank water and it's still here. So I'm beginning to think water is a waste of time Click to expand...
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,066 BunnyBeeHope said: Bed time Click to expand... Sweet dreams
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,067 BaileyXcX said: I drank water and it's still here. So I'm beginning to think water is a waste of time Click to expand... You have to drink more to replace the stuff coming out the other end
BaileyXcX said: I drank water and it's still here. So I'm beginning to think water is a waste of time Click to expand... You have to drink more to replace the stuff coming out the other end
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,068 BunnyBeeHope said: You have to drink more to replace the stuff coming out the other end Click to expand... What kind of witchcraft is this?
BunnyBeeHope said: You have to drink more to replace the stuff coming out the other end Click to expand... What kind of witchcraft is this?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,069 BaileyXcX said: I drank water and it's still here. So I'm beginning to think water is a waste of time Click to expand... Same
BaileyXcX said: I drank water and it's still here. So I'm beginning to think water is a waste of time Click to expand... Same
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,070 It dosnt count if its in shots or coffee ya know
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,072 BaileyXcX said: Vodka has water in it Click to expand... So do Icees but they don’t count either
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,076 How much water you drinking, as in just water ? And you Goober?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,077 I had so much water today and also the headache remained
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,078 SeriouslySadie said: How much water you drinking, as in just water ? And you Goober? Click to expand... Proper amount
SeriouslySadie said: How much water you drinking, as in just water ? And you Goober? Click to expand... Proper amount
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,080 Maddiemoiselle said: Proper amount Click to expand... Which is?