BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,081 SeriouslySadie said: How much water you drinking, as in just water ? And you Goober? Click to expand... Like some bottles and cups idk
SeriouslySadie said: How much water you drinking, as in just water ? And you Goober? Click to expand... Like some bottles and cups idk
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,083 SeriouslySadie said: Which is? Click to expand... I don't know. A couple water bottles worth. Biggish bottle
SeriouslySadie said: Which is? Click to expand... I don't know. A couple water bottles worth. Biggish bottle
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,084 SeriouslySadie said: As in litres Click to expand... Sorry. I'm not a nerd
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,085 Maddiemoiselle said: Sorry. I'm not a nerd Click to expand... But what do the bottles hold ha
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,086 SeriouslySadie said: But what do the bottles hold ha Click to expand... No. They hold water
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,087 Maddiemoiselle said: No. They hold water Click to expand... Just LOL
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,089 SeriouslySadie said: I walked into that one ha Click to expand... You did hehehe
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,096 SeriouslySadie said: But what do the bottles hold ha Click to expand... water
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,097 SeriouslySadie said: Ohhhhhhh What kind ??? Click to expand... Tikka masala
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,099 Curvylily said: hey all, what's everyone up to? Click to expand... Hi there! Just having dinner
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,100 Curvylily said: hey all, what's everyone up to? Click to expand... Hola Lily What's poppin?