Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,222 Maddiemoiselle said: Just kidding I don't give a fuck Click to expand... Thats too harsh. I'm impartial. There we go
Maddiemoiselle said: Just kidding I don't give a fuck Click to expand... Thats too harsh. I'm impartial. There we go
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,223 Casey86 said: imagine having a tree branch fall on your car lol Click to expand... yeah, i think i just read a dad of 2 died, tree fell on him while he was driving
Casey86 said: imagine having a tree branch fall on your car lol Click to expand... yeah, i think i just read a dad of 2 died, tree fell on him while he was driving
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,224 Curvylily said: yeah, i think i just read a dad of 2 died, tree fell on him while he was driving Click to expand... That's crazy, luckily I wasn't in my car when it happened
Curvylily said: yeah, i think i just read a dad of 2 died, tree fell on him while he was driving Click to expand... That's crazy, luckily I wasn't in my car when it happened
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,226 Casey86 said: That's crazy, luckily I wasn't in my car when it happened Click to expand... Wait Your car has a branch on it?
Casey86 said: That's crazy, luckily I wasn't in my car when it happened Click to expand... Wait Your car has a branch on it?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,228 BaileyXcX said: Wait Your car has a branch on it? Click to expand... It had a branch on it lol.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,229 Casey86 said: It had a branch on it lol. Click to expand... Oh no I'm sorry! Is it totaled?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,230 The last two are the day after lol. This was also probably ten or so years ago
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,232 It technically was totaled because of roof damage... but it still worked. I junked that car and made 600 dollars off of it
It technically was totaled because of roof damage... but it still worked. I junked that car and made 600 dollars off of it
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,233 SeriouslySadie said: That your car? Am to lazy to read back Click to expand... It was one of my many cars I've owned yes lol
SeriouslySadie said: That your car? Am to lazy to read back Click to expand... It was one of my many cars I've owned yes lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,234 Casey86 said: It technically was totaled because of roof damage... but it still worked. I junked that car and made 600 dollars off of it Click to expand... SMORT
Casey86 said: It technically was totaled because of roof damage... but it still worked. I junked that car and made 600 dollars off of it Click to expand... SMORT
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,235 BaileyXcX said: SMORT Click to expand... I is smort sometimes
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,236 Casey86 said: It was one of my many cars I've owned yes lol Click to expand... Ouchy
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,237 SeriouslySadie said: Ouchy Click to expand... Lol shit happens
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,238 Casey86 said: Lol shit happens Click to expand... i once got hit while in park waiting to pick someone up new teen driver, was trying to park
Casey86 said: Lol shit happens Click to expand... i once got hit while in park waiting to pick someone up new teen driver, was trying to park
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,239 Casey86 said: Lol shit happens Click to expand... At least ya weren’t sat in it, positives n all
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,240 Curvylily said: i once got hit while in park waiting to pick someone up new teen driver, was trying to park Click to expand... I would've been like really...
Curvylily said: i once got hit while in park waiting to pick someone up new teen driver, was trying to park Click to expand... I would've been like really...