SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,281 FoxInTheSnow said: You've watched Winning Time, right? Click to expand... Sry, was watching the game Yea, I thought it was ok. Though a lot didn’t like it I guess for how was portrayed.
FoxInTheSnow said: You've watched Winning Time, right? Click to expand... Sry, was watching the game Yea, I thought it was ok. Though a lot didn’t like it I guess for how was portrayed.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,284 Harthacnut said: Too early Click to expand... There is therapy for premature ejaculation
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,285 Funny but I don't think that's what he was talking about.
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,289 Naw. Sandman doesn't want to show up quite yet. Lol. States
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,298 Morning Hope I didn’t read anything overnight either it was 20+ pages