PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,561 SophUKYis said: My work is preparing for a meningitis pandemic which has started nearby Click to expand... that doesn't sound good
SophUKYis said: My work is preparing for a meningitis pandemic which has started nearby Click to expand... that doesn't sound good
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,562 PlayfullDude said: either is the easter bunny Click to expand... @BunnyBeeHope , say it aint true?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,563 It’s quite nasty, a couple kids have died Can even catch it from kissing
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,564 BunnyBeeHope said: Who's dick did I suck!? Click to expand... Did you get a gift?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,565 Why is meningitis spreading rapidly in universities? I dont get how it works
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,566 Harthacnut said: Why is meningitis spreading rapidly in universities? I dont get how it works Click to expand... Kissing and vape sharing
Harthacnut said: Why is meningitis spreading rapidly in universities? I dont get how it works Click to expand... Kissing and vape sharing
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,567 SophUKYis said: It’s quite nasty, a couple kids have died Can even catch it from kissing Click to expand... Shit
SophUKYis said: It’s quite nasty, a couple kids have died Can even catch it from kissing Click to expand... Shit
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,570 SophUKYis said: Kissing and vape sharing Click to expand... Ah. That makes sense.
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,571 VforFremch said: View attachment 494072 Work is fun Click to expand... Is that code for money hack
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,572 VforFremch said: View attachment 494072 Work is fun Click to expand... Looks like teletext
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,573 SophUKYis said: Is that code for money hack Click to expand... Nope sadly
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,574 Harthacnut said: Looks like teletext Click to expand... You old
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,575 The vaccine for it is fairly new only young kids would have it
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,576 VforFremch said: View attachment 494072 Work is fun Click to expand... Carry the 1
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,577 PlayfullDude said: I read that as there things I like choking on.... then realised my mind was playing tricks on me..... Click to expand... Depends what there is to choke on. Some women can sit on my face if they want to. But it's only a select few.
PlayfullDude said: I read that as there things I like choking on.... then realised my mind was playing tricks on me..... Click to expand... Depends what there is to choke on. Some women can sit on my face if they want to. But it's only a select few.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,578 Harthacnut said: Cause tennie toes go in them Click to expand... Oh yay I like this answer! Made me giggle
Harthacnut said: Cause tennie toes go in them Click to expand... Oh yay I like this answer! Made me giggle
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,579 Harthacnut said: Looks like teletext Click to expand... What's that?
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,580 All I know is, the wind is ruining this sunshine.