D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,602 Why do Americans call it math, not maths Do you only do one math?
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,604 One math a day keeps the doctor away
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,606 Harthacnut said: Why do Americans call it math, not maths Do you only do one math? Click to expand... If that
Harthacnut said: Why do Americans call it math, not maths Do you only do one math? Click to expand... If that
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,607 Harthacnut said: Why do Americans call it math, not maths Do you only do one math? Click to expand... Because they are wrong
Harthacnut said: Why do Americans call it math, not maths Do you only do one math? Click to expand... Because they are wrong
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,609 Hmmm just saw someone pissing. Thought watersports wasn't allowed here.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,611 An apple a day keeps the doctor away if you hit him in the head with it
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,612 BunnyBeeHope said: An apple a day keeps the doctor away if you hit him in the head with it Click to expand... What if I miss?
BunnyBeeHope said: An apple a day keeps the doctor away if you hit him in the head with it Click to expand... What if I miss?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,613 Lurking said: Hmmm just saw someone pissing. Thought watersports wasn't allowed here. Click to expand... I dont actually know
Lurking said: Hmmm just saw someone pissing. Thought watersports wasn't allowed here. Click to expand... I dont actually know
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,614 What's with this doctor phobia? Everyone secretly Stalin. The strange version of secret Santa.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,615 SophUKYis said: What if I miss? Click to expand... You get a finger in the butt
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,616 BunnyBeeHope said: I dont actually know Click to expand... You will get banned in chat if you post it.
BunnyBeeHope said: I dont actually know Click to expand... You will get banned in chat if you post it.
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,617 BunnyBeeHope said: You get a finger in the butt Click to expand... oh noooo
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,619 No math(s) for me anymore, I’m free! On to Collective Inquiry, see ya!
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,620 Stalin had all the doctors rounded up and put into prison because he believed they were trying to kill him.
Stalin had all the doctors rounded up and put into prison because he believed they were trying to kill him.