Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,701 VforFremch said: I drove into my neighborhood blasting Poker Face, singing with sunglasses on like a total maniac… then I noticed the neighbors were all there talking. We all ended up laughing Click to expand...
VforFremch said: I drove into my neighborhood blasting Poker Face, singing with sunglasses on like a total maniac… then I noticed the neighbors were all there talking. We all ended up laughing Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,702 VforFremch said: What kind? Click to expand... None yet
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,703 Maddiemoiselle said: None yet Click to expand... Tell your boss you have permission to go get food. A weird French said so
Maddiemoiselle said: None yet Click to expand... Tell your boss you have permission to go get food. A weird French said so
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,704 First time having those buldak noodles instead of nong shim. Hopefully they're good otherwise I'll end up moaning.
First time having those buldak noodles instead of nong shim. Hopefully they're good otherwise I'll end up moaning.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,710 Lurking said: No your horniness is clouding your mind. Click to expand... Thats what you think but do you really know for sure?
Lurking said: No your horniness is clouding your mind. Click to expand... Thats what you think but do you really know for sure?
D Deleted member 1591184 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,713 Lurking said: Well they are carbonara things, so maybe. Click to expand... Noodles carbonara?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 17, 2026 #406,716 Why is there a T rex about to eat me?