Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,301 Curvylily said: why he needed rest, i'm not really sure Click to expand... Hadn’t he just created everything ? Probably just wanted to sit back and chill
Curvylily said: why he needed rest, i'm not really sure Click to expand... Hadn’t he just created everything ? Probably just wanted to sit back and chill
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,302 AmberWarning said: Hadn’t he just created everything ? Probably just wanted to sit back and chill Click to expand... then he just picked it back up on day 8?
AmberWarning said: Hadn’t he just created everything ? Probably just wanted to sit back and chill Click to expand... then he just picked it back up on day 8?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,303 Yeah well, sometimes we just want to a day of Netflix or something
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,305 BaileyXcX said: Jesus gave up his weekend for your sins. Dont forget it Click to expand... I work Saturdays, I'm an atheist.
BaileyXcX said: Jesus gave up his weekend for your sins. Dont forget it Click to expand... I work Saturdays, I'm an atheist.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,306 LeiaSkywalker said: I work Saturdays, I'm an atheist. Click to expand... Same apart from the working Saturday part
LeiaSkywalker said: I work Saturdays, I'm an atheist. Click to expand... Same apart from the working Saturday part
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,307 I sometimes work weekends, but thankfully I'm off weekends
ericx Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,309 I was once drinking beer in the same bar as Arto Dito.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,313 Casey86 said: So much filth Click to expand... You’re not off the hook yet sir. I still have some thread searches to do
Casey86 said: So much filth Click to expand... You’re not off the hook yet sir. I still have some thread searches to do
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,315 BaileyXcX said: You’re not off the hook yet sir. I still have some thread searches to do Click to expand... Haha you'll be searching for a while
BaileyXcX said: You’re not off the hook yet sir. I still have some thread searches to do Click to expand... Haha you'll be searching for a while
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,316 SophUKYis said: I made toast Click to expand... How was it?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,317 Casey86 said: Haha you'll be searching for a while Click to expand... Yeah I will
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,318 SophUKYis said: Filth Click to expand... Please
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,319 Bailey did you like the Star Wars movies?
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 21, 2026 #411,320 @AmberWarning @SophUKYis I found your sex tape @