Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,662 PlayfullDude said: Hope it is a tasty one Click to expand... Mmm. Cotton mouth.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,664 vanilla_hips said: Edit your post and include this list. The ultimate list. In order Innocent =1 Leia =1 Leia 2. Leia 3. Leia 4. Leia 5. Leia 6. Leia 7. Leia 8. Leia Filth. =1. Hope =1 Tash 2. Maddie 3. Lily 4. Bailey 4. Dude 5. Lurk 6. Everyone 7 Vael 8 tender Click to expand...
vanilla_hips said: Edit your post and include this list. The ultimate list. In order Innocent =1 Leia =1 Leia 2. Leia 3. Leia 4. Leia 5. Leia 6. Leia 7. Leia 8. Leia Filth. =1. Hope =1 Tash 2. Maddie 3. Lily 4. Bailey 4. Dude 5. Lurk 6. Everyone 7 Vael 8 tender Click to expand...
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,668 @BaileyXcX Good night to you too. Hour ahead of you, meds are finally kicking in.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,669 Tender_n_Crispy said: @BaileyXcX Good night to you too. Hour ahead of you, meds are finally kicking in. Click to expand... Night night Sweet dreams
Tender_n_Crispy said: @BaileyXcX Good night to you too. Hour ahead of you, meds are finally kicking in. Click to expand... Night night Sweet dreams
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,670 Hello and goodnight to those going
Tender_n_Crispy Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,671 Lol, just about every time I go to sleep, the eRopers show up. I know that's how the times work, but it's too funny. Good night y'all
Lol, just about every time I go to sleep, the eRopers show up. I know that's how the times work, but it's too funny. Good night y'all
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,672 Back up and at 'em. Wish I had more chicken skewers.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,673 Lurking said: Back up and at 'em. Wish I had more chicken skewers. Click to expand... At this time in the morning?
Lurking said: Back up and at 'em. Wish I had more chicken skewers. Click to expand... At this time in the morning?
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,674 Any time I could devour chicken skewers. I'm half tempted to go the newly built Aldi and buy everything. Find a worker and ask if they have more in storage and to bring them out to me. They can keep the lightly seasoned ones though.
Any time I could devour chicken skewers. I'm half tempted to go the newly built Aldi and buy everything. Find a worker and ask if they have more in storage and to bring them out to me. They can keep the lightly seasoned ones though.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,675 You've played right into the 'English people don't like flavour' stereotype there
L Lurking Resident FCN Regular Mar 22, 2026 #411,677 Harthacnut said: You've played right into the 'English people don't like flavour' stereotype there Click to expand... Seasoned ones suck though. Practically flavourless. The chili ones aren't bad, the tandoori ones are great and I can't remember the other one.
Harthacnut said: You've played right into the 'English people don't like flavour' stereotype there Click to expand... Seasoned ones suck though. Practically flavourless. The chili ones aren't bad, the tandoori ones are great and I can't remember the other one.