LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,421 Harthacnut said: Its getting us closer to the goal at least. Click to expand... Such a positive outlook
Harthacnut said: Its getting us closer to the goal at least. Click to expand... Such a positive outlook
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,422 Harthacnut said: I was banned from my local aquarium once. Click to expand... Eating the fish?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,423 Harthacnut said: I was banned from my local aquarium once. Click to expand... Just because Steve Irwin died, doesn't mean you are allowed to punch the sting rays
Harthacnut said: I was banned from my local aquarium once. Click to expand... Just because Steve Irwin died, doesn't mean you are allowed to punch the sting rays
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,424 Curvylily said: Such a positive outlook Click to expand... You'll come to discover im one of the most positive people you can ever meet.
Curvylily said: Such a positive outlook Click to expand... You'll come to discover im one of the most positive people you can ever meet.
PB-10 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,425 Tash26 said: Have you tried writing it down on a piece of paper. Rolling that up. Putting it into a glass bottle. And then yeeting it into the sea? THIS WILL HELP MORE THAN WE CAN Click to expand... It didn’t work.
Tash26 said: Have you tried writing it down on a piece of paper. Rolling that up. Putting it into a glass bottle. And then yeeting it into the sea? THIS WILL HELP MORE THAN WE CAN Click to expand... It didn’t work.
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,426 PB-10 said: It didn’t work. Click to expand...
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,427 PB-10 said: It didn’t work. Click to expand... Weird. I've sent smoke signals. Will let you know how it goes
PB-10 said: It didn’t work. Click to expand... Weird. I've sent smoke signals. Will let you know how it goes
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,429 @Stanthropical is never here when his knowledge could really be useful.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,430 I think you're meant to shove it up ya butt, not throw it in the sea.
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,431 vanilla_hips said: @Stanthropical is never here when his knowledge could really be useful. Click to expand... Omg it's lil moo
vanilla_hips said: @Stanthropical is never here when his knowledge could really be useful. Click to expand... Omg it's lil moo
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,433 Casey86 said: I'm hungry Click to expand... Me too. What sounds good today?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,434 Curvylily said: Me too. What sounds good today? Click to expand... Lil moo
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,436 Curvylily said: Me too. What sounds good today? Click to expand... I'm fat... lots of things sound good
Curvylily said: Me too. What sounds good today? Click to expand... I'm fat... lots of things sound good
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,437 Harthacnut said: Where is Vael? Click to expand... Think he's hand delivering the ban appeal
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,438 Harthacnut said: Where is Vael? Click to expand... @VforFremch
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Mar 29, 2026 #417,440 My daughter just got this message, she was very confused hahah