Such a positive outlookIts getting us closer to the goal at least.
Such a positive outlookIts getting us closer to the goal at least.
Eating the fish?I was banned from my local aquarium once.
Just because Steve Irwin died, doesn't mean you are allowed to punch the sting raysI was banned from my local aquarium once.
Such a positive outlook
It didn’t work.Have you tried writing it down on a piece of paper. Rolling that up. Putting it into a glass bottle. And then yeeting it into the sea?
THIS WILL HELP MORE THAN WE CAN
It didn’t work.
Weird. I've sent smoke signals. Will let you know how it goesIt didn’t work.
Me too. What sounds good today?I'm hungry
Me too. What sounds good today?
I'm fat... lots of things sound goodMe too. What sounds good today?
Think he's hand delivering the ban appealWhere is Vael?
@VforFremchWhere is Vael?