Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,404 Not too much lovely lady . Being lazy. Doing an alcohol thing. Today hasn't been too bad. And I've got 4 days off. Wooooo. And you???
Not too much lovely lady . Being lazy. Doing an alcohol thing. Today hasn't been too bad. And I've got 4 days off. Wooooo. And you???
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,408 Tash26 said: And you??? Click to expand... I'm good! One more day before heading home for a slightly extended weekend
Tash26 said: And you??? Click to expand... I'm good! One more day before heading home for a slightly extended weekend
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,409 youngbustyredhead said: I'm good! One more day before heading home for a slightly extended weekend Click to expand... Ah wooooooooo
youngbustyredhead said: I'm good! One more day before heading home for a slightly extended weekend Click to expand... Ah wooooooooo
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,410 Tash26 said: Not too much lovely lady . Being lazy. Doing an alcohol thing. Today hasn't been too bad. And I've got 4 days off. Wooooo. And you??? Click to expand... nice! doing anything fun during your time off?
Tash26 said: Not too much lovely lady . Being lazy. Doing an alcohol thing. Today hasn't been too bad. And I've got 4 days off. Wooooo. And you??? Click to expand... nice! doing anything fun during your time off?
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,412 youngbustyredhead said: Hi lily! Click to expand... hey red! oh i forgot to tell you i'm listening to the first episode of that Dungeons and Daddies podcast i was not prepared
youngbustyredhead said: Hi lily! Click to expand... hey red! oh i forgot to tell you i'm listening to the first episode of that Dungeons and Daddies podcast i was not prepared
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,413 Oh yay! I should really listen to Season 1 again, it's really really good They are...a manic bunch lol The ads are great too
Oh yay! I should really listen to Season 1 again, it's really really good They are...a manic bunch lol The ads are great too
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,414 Like some of it just makes me laugh so hard I can't make any noise iykwim
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,415 so different than critical role, but i love what i've heard so far i wfh tomorrow, i'm hoping to get to listen to more while i work
so different than critical role, but i love what i've heard so far i wfh tomorrow, i'm hoping to get to listen to more while i work
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,416 And the whole story is so well constructed too No spoilers but there are some ridiculous call backs and surprises along the way
And the whole story is so well constructed too No spoilers but there are some ridiculous call backs and surprises along the way
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,418 Casey86 said: I dunno what to do for dinner... Click to expand... chicken?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,419 Curvylily said: chicken? Click to expand... Possibly lol, I mean it is pretty good
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Apr 2, 2026 #420,420 Casey86 said: I dunno what to do for dinner... Click to expand... Baconator 2: Judgment Day