youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,401 Curvylily said: I’m still driving my ford focus. Had it for like ten years. Hardly any issues. Click to expand... Mine’s a Focus! It’s sea foam green!
Curvylily said: I’m still driving my ford focus. Had it for like ten years. Hardly any issues. Click to expand... Mine’s a Focus! It’s sea foam green!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,402 VelvetReverie said: One of my fuzzy babies. Click to expand... Handsome!!!
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,403 youngbustyredhead said: Mine’s a Focus! Its sea foam green! Click to expand... Silver here. I’ve been with Georgia all over the country. Make sure to give her a good name. Sea foam green sounds really cool.
youngbustyredhead said: Mine’s a Focus! Its sea foam green! Click to expand... Silver here. I’ve been with Georgia all over the country. Make sure to give her a good name. Sea foam green sounds really cool.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,404 Oh my parents name all their cars. I haven’t quite decided what to name mine
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,405 youngbustyredhead said: Oh my parents name all their cars. I haven’t quite decided what to name mine Click to expand... Take your time. It’s important.
youngbustyredhead said: Oh my parents name all their cars. I haven’t quite decided what to name mine Click to expand... Take your time. It’s important.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,406 That makes it sound like they have a fleet of cars lol They have named all their past cars is what I mean
That makes it sound like they have a fleet of cars lol They have named all their past cars is what I mean
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,412 Red! You got a car! Woohoo! Yippee that’s awesome
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,413 Maddiemoiselle said: They won the first overall pick in the 2026 draft!! I know you don't care but holy moly i'm pumped!! Click to expand... Rigged Congrats on lottery draft win. Your team can win the draft lottery, mine can win the Stanley Cup
Maddiemoiselle said: They won the first overall pick in the 2026 draft!! I know you don't care but holy moly i'm pumped!! Click to expand... Rigged Congrats on lottery draft win. Your team can win the draft lottery, mine can win the Stanley Cup
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,415 FoxInTheSnow said: Rigged Congrats on lottery draft win. Your team can win the draft lottery, mine can win the Stanley Cup Click to expand... Actually I'm good with that! It's been a wild 48 hours as a leafs fan loool
FoxInTheSnow said: Rigged Congrats on lottery draft win. Your team can win the draft lottery, mine can win the Stanley Cup Click to expand... Actually I'm good with that! It's been a wild 48 hours as a leafs fan loool
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,416 BaileyXcX said: Foxy! What’s poppin Click to expand... Brand new whip, just hopped in
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular May 6, 2026 #440,420 Maddiemoiselle said: Actually I'm good with that! It's been a wild 48 hours as a leafs fan loool Click to expand... Good, Put on your Avalanche gear I cant believe they won the lottery. I was cheering for anyone but the Leafs of who was left. Oh and the Jets. Last edited: May 6, 2026
Maddiemoiselle said: Actually I'm good with that! It's been a wild 48 hours as a leafs fan loool Click to expand... Good, Put on your Avalanche gear I cant believe they won the lottery. I was cheering for anyone but the Leafs of who was left. Oh and the Jets.