D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,581 Its okay I already knew I was a dummy
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,582 Harthacnut said: What a cuntish IQ test. Click to expand... Is why I picked it, for a cnut
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,584 SarcasticSadie said: How ya doing Shambles? Click to expand... I’m all good thanks. Enjoying a bit of time off due from work. How’s everyone else?
SarcasticSadie said: How ya doing Shambles? Click to expand... I’m all good thanks. Enjoying a bit of time off due from work. How’s everyone else?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,585 Ahhh nice, chilling at home or popping off somewhere ? Am ok thanks
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,586 At home. Doing stuff in the garden while I have the chance
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,589 Ohhh also, you in the football game thing yes? What’s your team? Meant to ask before, I knows Ciarans (Is shit)
Ohhh also, you in the football game thing yes? What’s your team? Meant to ask before, I knows Ciarans (Is shit)
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,590 Harthacnut said: If you'd like to know Click to expand... Not really lol
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,591 ^Never a more well timed post ^ Shit with the shits
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,592 SarcasticSadie said: ^Never a more well times post ^ Shit with the shits Click to expand... I just give up
SarcasticSadie said: ^Never a more well times post ^ Shit with the shits Click to expand... I just give up
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,593 Oh not so well timed the last one , was meant to go under my own post ha
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,595 i am yes. Toffeeowl25 is team name. What’s yours?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,596 Harthacnut said: I just give up Click to expand... I presumed you had already with so few points
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,597 shambles925 said: i am yes. Toffeeowl25 is team name. What’s yours? Click to expand... I shall tell u in a moment
shambles925 said: i am yes. Toffeeowl25 is team name. What’s yours? Click to expand... I shall tell u in a moment
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,598 Yes is ok to tell you, as yours is also shit lol
shambles925 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,599 SarcasticSadie said: I shall tell u in a moment Click to expand... You like me, having to go and check
SarcasticSadie said: I shall tell u in a moment Click to expand... You like me, having to go and check
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular May 7, 2026 #440,600 SarcasticSadie said: I presumed you had already with so few points Click to expand... I give up as soon as I enter lol
SarcasticSadie said: I presumed you had already with so few points Click to expand... I give up as soon as I enter lol