youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,343 Professor_Oral said: I missed Ciarans last day Click to expand... But you got to talk to him a bit before he left. I think that's partly why he delayed leaving after he first announced it, so people could talk to him a bit more
Professor_Oral said: I missed Ciarans last day Click to expand... But you got to talk to him a bit before he left. I think that's partly why he delayed leaving after he first announced it, so people could talk to him a bit more
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,344 BaileyXcX said: I mean cat Click to expand... Cat
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,348 Baileyyyyy. What is the poppop? I'm just doing some sleep procrastination
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,349 youngbustyredhead said: Watching Clone Wars again, still Click to expand... Noice. How many more to go?
youngbustyredhead said: Watching Clone Wars again, still Click to expand... Noice. How many more to go?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,350 Tash26 said: Baileyyyyy. What is the poppop? I'm just doing some sleep procrastination Click to expand... I support
Tash26 said: Baileyyyyy. What is the poppop? I'm just doing some sleep procrastination Click to expand... I support
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,351 Cleaned my bathroom top to bottom. Now I’m just waiting for death to get here
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,352 Haha. That's a good day! Less about the death thing. Booooooo that
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,353 I cleaned around the baseboards and everything. Cleaned out drawers and under the sink
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,355 BaileyXcX said: Noice. How many more to go? Click to expand... I'm on episode 39 of 133
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,356 youngbustyredhead said: I'm on episode 39 of 133 Click to expand... Well you’ve got a lot to look forward to
youngbustyredhead said: I'm on episode 39 of 133 Click to expand... Well you’ve got a lot to look forward to
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,357 BaileyXcX said: I cleaned around the baseboards and everything. Cleaned out drawers and under the sink Click to expand... You're supposed to clean baseboards?
BaileyXcX said: I cleaned around the baseboards and everything. Cleaned out drawers and under the sink Click to expand... You're supposed to clean baseboards?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,358 youngbustyredhead said: You're supposed to clean baseboards? Click to expand... Idk they were dusty so I did Maybe not?
youngbustyredhead said: You're supposed to clean baseboards? Click to expand... Idk they were dusty so I did Maybe not?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,359 Well I was being a bit silly, cleaning them is good!