Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,421 Amberrlicious said: Hey I’ll be negative if I want But not currently feeling negative Click to expand... Hey. No. No allowed
Amberrlicious said: Hey I’ll be negative if I want But not currently feeling negative Click to expand... Hey. No. No allowed
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,422 BunnyBeeHope said: Can you wear earplugs or headphones or anything? Click to expand... I'll be putting music on shortly. It's weird because I make the exact same noises using the exact same machines as outside lol But it's all good. Just had a nice omelette, the sun is shining and I have a job lol. Could be a lot worse!
BunnyBeeHope said: Can you wear earplugs or headphones or anything? Click to expand... I'll be putting music on shortly. It's weird because I make the exact same noises using the exact same machines as outside lol But it's all good. Just had a nice omelette, the sun is shining and I have a job lol. Could be a lot worse!
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,423 Amberrlicious said: Hey I’ll be negative if I want Click to expand... #Attitude
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,432 BunnyBeeHope said: Less than an hour left Click to expand... Yas
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,433 I have 3 left.. and it's a struggle in this heat.. making me feel very lethargic lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,434 Time to feign heatstroke and get sent home
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,435 Professor_Oral said: I have 3 left.. and it's a struggle in this heat.. making me feel very lethargic lol Click to expand... Its fucking horrible
Professor_Oral said: I have 3 left.. and it's a struggle in this heat.. making me feel very lethargic lol Click to expand... Its fucking horrible
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,436 youngbustyredhead said: Time to feign heatstroke and get sent home Click to expand... This is a very good answer
youngbustyredhead said: Time to feign heatstroke and get sent home Click to expand... This is a very good answer
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,437 BunnyBeeHope said: Its fucking horrible Click to expand... Yeah. I also have to walk up lo level 13 to measure some scaffold to be built..
BunnyBeeHope said: Its fucking horrible Click to expand... Yeah. I also have to walk up lo level 13 to measure some scaffold to be built..
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 22, 2026 #464,439 I find it funny how everyone looks at us Brits and collectively think.. pathetic, when we moan about temps over 27c
I find it funny how everyone looks at us Brits and collectively think.. pathetic, when we moan about temps over 27c