vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,082 youngbustyredhead said: Oh. I was trying to be explicit Click to expand...
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,084 youngbustyredhead said: Does that mean I should try harder…? Click to expand... By that, I wanted to express that you're a clever Pengu.
youngbustyredhead said: Does that mean I should try harder…? Click to expand... By that, I wanted to express that you're a clever Pengu.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,086 youngbustyredhead said: Oh Ty Click to expand... Oh, you're dripping.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,087 Nooo I’m all clean for work, gotta stay that way
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,088 youngbustyredhead said: Nooo I’m all clean for work, gotta stay that way Click to expand... Such a diligent waddler.
youngbustyredhead said: Nooo I’m all clean for work, gotta stay that way Click to expand... Such a diligent waddler.
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,090 youngbustyredhead said: Dat’s me! Always appropriate Click to expand...
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,092 A dabbing penguin was definitely not on my list of things I thought I'd see today! Morning Red and Miss Hips
A dabbing penguin was definitely not on my list of things I thought I'd see today! Morning Red and Miss Hips
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,093 Noooooo one expects the dabbing penguin!!!
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,095 youngbustyredhead said: Noooooo one expects the dabbing-uin!!! Click to expand... Smooth
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,096 youngbustyredhead said: Good morning Click to expand... All set for your day? How is the internship going?
youngbustyredhead said: Good morning Click to expand... All set for your day? How is the internship going?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,097 I’ll be all set once I put on pants and shoes It’s going well, went to a new site yesterday, back to the farm museum today
I’ll be all set once I put on pants and shoes It’s going well, went to a new site yesterday, back to the farm museum today
Professor_Oral Resident FCN Regular Jun 23, 2026 #465,098 May I ask what is is you're actually interning in? I may have missed that conversation in the past?