youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,741 Amberrlicious said: There a breed called working cocker spaniel Click to expand... I’ll have to pay attention during the next National Dog Show
Amberrlicious said: There a breed called working cocker spaniel Click to expand... I’ll have to pay attention during the next National Dog Show
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,743 It’s been a hard day’s night And I’ve been workin like a Working Cocker Spaniel
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,744 ericx said: Meaning your job need the qualification of a dog? Click to expand... His qualification is Eye Candy
ericx said: Meaning your job need the qualification of a dog? Click to expand... His qualification is Eye Candy
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,745 every time I see goober I think of that peanut butter and jelly. Is that just an American thing?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,746 SarcasticSadie said: His qualification is Eye Candy Click to expand... Runs in the family so to speak
SarcasticSadie said: His qualification is Eye Candy Click to expand... Runs in the family so to speak
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,747 LilyBitCheeky said: every time I see goober I think of that peanut butter and jelly. Is that just an American thing? Click to expand... It is although you can hermit it here in some places now
LilyBitCheeky said: every time I see goober I think of that peanut butter and jelly. Is that just an American thing? Click to expand... It is although you can hermit it here in some places now
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,751 LilyBitCheeky said: every time I see goober I think of that peanut butter and jelly. Is that just an American thing? Click to expand... I think I posted a pic of that in the post a photo that reminds you of someone thread
LilyBitCheeky said: every time I see goober I think of that peanut butter and jelly. Is that just an American thing? Click to expand... I think I posted a pic of that in the post a photo that reminds you of someone thread
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,753 Amberrlicious said: I am a fan Click to expand... It's a lot of fun!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,754 Amberrlicious said: Runs in the family so to speak Click to expand... Smooooooth
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,755 Amberrlicious said: *can get it Click to expand... ffs
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,756 Amberrlicious said: Runs in the family so to speak Click to expand... Have a thing for HotDogs
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,757 SarcasticSadie said: Have a thing for HotDogs Click to expand...
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,759 Maddiemoiselle said: It's a lot of fun! Click to expand... Change of subject?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jun 25, 2026 #466,760 ericx said: I am going to introduce my hotdog bag for Hermès.. Click to expand... Your dog is named Hermes???? He’s one of my favorite gods!
ericx said: I am going to introduce my hotdog bag for Hermès.. Click to expand... Your dog is named Hermes???? He’s one of my favorite gods!