I’ll have to pay attention during the next National Dog ShowThere a breed called working cocker spaniel
I’ll have to pay attention during the next National Dog ShowThere a breed called working cocker spaniel
His qualification is Eye CandyMeaning your job need the qualification of a dog?
Runs in the family so to speakHis qualification is Eye Candy
It is although you can hermit it here in some places nowevery time I see goober I think of that peanut butter and jelly. Is that just an American thing?
I think I posted a pic of that in the post a photo that reminds you of someone threadevery time I see goober I think of that peanut butter and jelly. Is that just an American thing?
It's a lot of fun!I am a fan
SmoooooothRuns in the family so to speak
ffs*can get it
Have a thing for HotDogsRuns in the family so to speak
Have a thing for HotDogs
Change of subject?It's a lot of fun!
Your dog is named Hermes???? He’s one of my favorite gods!I am going to introduce my hotdog bag for Hermès..