Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,063 Hey Bailey and just chilling at work. How's things with you?
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,064 I'm good thanks, just suffering from the bastard sun!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,065 LeiaSkywalker said: I'm good thanks, just suffering from the bastard sun! Click to expand... Well fuck that stupid sun, glad you're doing well though
LeiaSkywalker said: I'm good thanks, just suffering from the bastard sun! Click to expand... Well fuck that stupid sun, glad you're doing well though
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,066 Casey86 said: Hey Bailey and just chilling at work. How's things with you? Click to expand... I’m sick and I’m crankypants and I feel like I could throw up any second now. But I’m good. I’m at work and just keeping my head down until 5
Casey86 said: Hey Bailey and just chilling at work. How's things with you? Click to expand... I’m sick and I’m crankypants and I feel like I could throw up any second now. But I’m good. I’m at work and just keeping my head down until 5
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,067 BaileyXcX said: I’m sick and I’m crankypants and I feel like I could throw up any second now. But I’m good. I’m at work and just keeping my head down until 5 Click to expand... Well sorry too hear you're not feeling well and hopefully whatever you have passes by fast
BaileyXcX said: I’m sick and I’m crankypants and I feel like I could throw up any second now. But I’m good. I’m at work and just keeping my head down until 5 Click to expand... Well sorry too hear you're not feeling well and hopefully whatever you have passes by fast
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,071 Casey86 said: Well sorry too hear you're not feeling well and hopefully whatever you have passes by fast Click to expand... Thank you. I’m feeling better kinda. It’ll be fine. I’m just being a poop nose
Casey86 said: Well sorry too hear you're not feeling well and hopefully whatever you have passes by fast Click to expand... Thank you. I’m feeling better kinda. It’ll be fine. I’m just being a poop nose
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,072 BaileyXcX said: Thank you. I’m feeling better kinda. It’ll be fine. I’m just being a poop nose Click to expand... You're welcome and glad you're feeling a bit better. Just have Hope take care of you
BaileyXcX said: Thank you. I’m feeling better kinda. It’ll be fine. I’m just being a poop nose Click to expand... You're welcome and glad you're feeling a bit better. Just have Hope take care of you
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,073 Casey86 said: You're welcome and glad you're feeling a bit better. Just have Hope take care of you Click to expand... We are both sick so at least there’s that. And still she takes care of me when she feels crummy We are getting free pizza for lunch. Leftover from yesterday
Casey86 said: You're welcome and glad you're feeling a bit better. Just have Hope take care of you Click to expand... We are both sick so at least there’s that. And still she takes care of me when she feels crummy We are getting free pizza for lunch. Leftover from yesterday
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,074 Casey86 said: You're welcome and glad you're feeling a bit better. Just have Hope take care of you Click to expand... I don't work for free
Casey86 said: You're welcome and glad you're feeling a bit better. Just have Hope take care of you Click to expand... I don't work for free
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,075 BaileyXcX said: We are both sick so at least there’s that. And still she takes care of me when she feels crummy We are getting free pizza for lunch. Leftover from yesterday Click to expand... Just a bunch of sickies... and that's nice of her lol. Can't beat free pizza lol
BaileyXcX said: We are both sick so at least there’s that. And still she takes care of me when she feels crummy We are getting free pizza for lunch. Leftover from yesterday Click to expand... Just a bunch of sickies... and that's nice of her lol. Can't beat free pizza lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,076 BunnyBeeHope said: I don't work for free Click to expand... Gotta make that money somehow
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,077 Does anyone actually enjoy this weather?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,079 LeiaSkywalker said: Does anyone actually enjoy this weather? Click to expand... No but I guarantee come September people will complain "we had no summer"
LeiaSkywalker said: Does anyone actually enjoy this weather? Click to expand... No but I guarantee come September people will complain "we had no summer"
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,080 LeiaSkywalker said: Does anyone actually enjoy this weather? Click to expand... Some people do..... I'm not one of them
LeiaSkywalker said: Does anyone actually enjoy this weather? Click to expand... Some people do..... I'm not one of them