C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,162 LeiaSkywalker said: I wrote a letter to the sun telling it to fuck off. Don't worry guys, I got this. Click to expand... How thoughtful.
LeiaSkywalker said: I wrote a letter to the sun telling it to fuck off. Don't worry guys, I got this. Click to expand... How thoughtful.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,164 We thank you, might I add Ginxie here is practically dancing in delight.. I think, all while chugging water. Last edited: Jul 9, 2026
We thank you, might I add Ginxie here is practically dancing in delight.. I think, all while chugging water.
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Jul 8, 2026 #472,165 LeiaSkywalker said: Just doing my bit Click to expand...
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,166 Positively vibrating here.. don't make me you heathens..
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,168 LilyBitCheeky said: View attachment 513025 Click to expand...
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,172 had a really productive day at work and looking forward to going in tomorrow
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,173 LilyBitCheeky said: View attachment 513025 Click to expand... Sunglasses are just called glasses when you're the sun.
LilyBitCheeky said: View attachment 513025 Click to expand... Sunglasses are just called glasses when you're the sun.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,174 LilyBitCheeky said: had a really productive day at work and looking forward to going in tomorrow Click to expand... In this heat? But at least you will see other life forms.. so all in good day's worth.
LilyBitCheeky said: had a really productive day at work and looking forward to going in tomorrow Click to expand... In this heat? But at least you will see other life forms.. so all in good day's worth.
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,175 it's not been too terrible here, mid 80s. but i don't have AC in my car, so windows down, music up lol
it's not been too terrible here, mid 80s. but i don't have AC in my car, so windows down, music up lol
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,177 I realise now how tired I am after my last post.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,178 LilyBitCheeky said: it's not been too terrible here, mid 80s. but i don't have AC in my car, so windows down, music up lol Click to expand... I feel your pain, same here.. well have an ac that doesn't work. Need to replace the condenser/compressor.
LilyBitCheeky said: it's not been too terrible here, mid 80s. but i don't have AC in my car, so windows down, music up lol Click to expand... I feel your pain, same here.. well have an ac that doesn't work. Need to replace the condenser/compressor.
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,179 ConsciousNobody said: I pulled a muscle in my ass. Not fun. Click to expand... Unless you pulled a muscle out of your ass
ConsciousNobody said: I pulled a muscle in my ass. Not fun. Click to expand... Unless you pulled a muscle out of your ass
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,180 LeiaSkywalker said: I realise now how tired I am after my last post. Click to expand... Lots of , and cold shower. Plus sleep for you.
LeiaSkywalker said: I realise now how tired I am after my last post. Click to expand... Lots of , and cold shower. Plus sleep for you.