BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,221 Ok I'm going to Aldi I'll bring you back something nice me
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,222 Tash26 said: Oh. I don't own those. It's fineeeeee, I have a fan that's blowing hot air at me Click to expand... Tell your fan to blow harder, and get you a drink too
Tash26 said: Oh. I don't own those. It's fineeeeee, I have a fan that's blowing hot air at me Click to expand... Tell your fan to blow harder, and get you a drink too
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,223 Amberrlicious said: Tell your fan to blow harder, and get you a drink too Click to expand... Heard that before
Amberrlicious said: Tell your fan to blow harder, and get you a drink too Click to expand... Heard that before
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,225 BunnyBeeHope said: Heard that before Click to expand... Damn. Bailey is mean
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,229 Tash26 said: Damn. Bailey is mean Click to expand... When she needs to be
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,231 BunnyBeeHope said: When she needs to be Click to expand...
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,237 SweetLittleIvy said: I will gladly swap the heat for the cold Click to expand... Deal
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 9, 2026 #472,238 SweetLittleIvy said: I will gladly swap the heat for the cold Click to expand... Deal