Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,081 ConsciousNobody said: I don't think anyone should be in charge of another human, unless you are a guardian/parent to someone. You are safe Stan, not Lee. Click to expand... Go back to sleep
ConsciousNobody said: I don't think anyone should be in charge of another human, unless you are a guardian/parent to someone. You are safe Stan, not Lee. Click to expand... Go back to sleep
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,082 ConsciousNobody said: I don't think anyone should be in charge of another human, unless you are a guardian/parent to someone. You are safe Stan, not Lee. Click to expand... Excelsior
ConsciousNobody said: I don't think anyone should be in charge of another human, unless you are a guardian/parent to someone. You are safe Stan, not Lee. Click to expand... Excelsior
D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,083 ConsciousNobody said: Explain. My brain cells are not grasping much. Click to expand... I think it's just Spiderman stuff idk
ConsciousNobody said: Explain. My brain cells are not grasping much. Click to expand... I think it's just Spiderman stuff idk
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,084 Stanthropical said: Go back to sleep Click to expand... But I am awake. Can't sleep for another 6 hours minimum.
Stanthropical said: Go back to sleep Click to expand... But I am awake. Can't sleep for another 6 hours minimum.
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,085 I wish i could be incharge of someone too my webs will go unused i guess
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,086 LeiaSkywalker said: I think it's just Spiderman stuff idk Click to expand... Thwip - web shooter noise Bamf - night crawler teleporting
LeiaSkywalker said: I think it's just Spiderman stuff idk Click to expand... Thwip - web shooter noise Bamf - night crawler teleporting
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,087 Also hello Humans. and Grafepruit. and Legos. and SpiderMan01
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,088 Amberrlicious said: Thwip - web shooter noise Bamf - night crawler teleporting Click to expand... Bamf bamf
Amberrlicious said: Thwip - web shooter noise Bamf - night crawler teleporting Click to expand... Bamf bamf
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,089 I am in charge of people at work and a little person at home And someone else in charge of me here
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,090 ConsciousNobody said: Also hello Humans. and Grafepruit. and Legos. Click to expand... Hello
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,092 ConsciousNobody said: But I am awake. Can't sleep for another 6 hours minimum. Click to expand... It seems you need more sleep, 'cause you were reading words at their face value, not context lol
ConsciousNobody said: But I am awake. Can't sleep for another 6 hours minimum. Click to expand... It seems you need more sleep, 'cause you were reading words at their face value, not context lol
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,093 LilyBitCheeky said: Hey CN Click to expand... Hey lovely . How are you today? What's happening in your corner?
LilyBitCheeky said: Hey CN Click to expand... Hey lovely . How are you today? What's happening in your corner?
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,094 ConsciousNobody said: Also hello Humans. and Grafepruit. and Legos. and SpiderMan01 Click to expand... Thanks for adding Spiderman lok
ConsciousNobody said: Also hello Humans. and Grafepruit. and Legos. and SpiderMan01 Click to expand... Thanks for adding Spiderman lok
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,095 Stanthropical said: It seems you need more sleep, 'cause you were reading words at their face value, not context lol Click to expand... Felt lazy to go back however many pages to do so.. Well hello to you mister. How is lunch? Had lunch? Back from your trip?
Stanthropical said: It seems you need more sleep, 'cause you were reading words at their face value, not context lol Click to expand... Felt lazy to go back however many pages to do so.. Well hello to you mister. How is lunch? Had lunch? Back from your trip?
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,096 ConsciousNobody said: Hey lovely . How are you today? What's happening in your corner? Click to expand... Doing okay. Monday being Monday lol
ConsciousNobody said: Hey lovely . How are you today? What's happening in your corner? Click to expand... Doing okay. Monday being Monday lol
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,097 I wish I was able to mix up with yall too. Being less active or new to grp is tough
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,098 LilyBitCheeky said: Doing okay. Monday being Monday lol Click to expand... getting out of work soonish?
LilyBitCheeky said: Doing okay. Monday being Monday lol Click to expand... getting out of work soonish?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,099 SpiderMan01 said: I wish I was able to mix up with yall too. Being less active or new to grp is tough Click to expand... We’ve all been talking to you ?
SpiderMan01 said: I wish I was able to mix up with yall too. Being less active or new to grp is tough Click to expand... We’ve all been talking to you ?
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,100 ConsciousNobody said: getting out of work soonish? Click to expand... Yeah maybe another hour