D Deleted member 1225572 Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,101 SpiderMan01 said: I wish I was able to mix up with yall too. Being less active or new to grp is tough Click to expand... You have to donate 3 pints of blood to Amber, then you're in.
SpiderMan01 said: I wish I was able to mix up with yall too. Being less active or new to grp is tough Click to expand... You have to donate 3 pints of blood to Amber, then you're in.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,102 LilyBitCheeky said: Yeah maybe another hour Click to expand... Yes. Then... *eyebrow waggle*
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,103 LeiaSkywalker said: You have to donate 3 pints of blood to Amber, then you're in. Click to expand... To be clear Just the blood, no other bodily fluids
LeiaSkywalker said: You have to donate 3 pints of blood to Amber, then you're in. Click to expand... To be clear Just the blood, no other bodily fluids
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,104 Good to see your return sm01, it's been few years since I have interacted with you.
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,105 Amberrlicious said: We’ve all been talking to you Click to expand... Yes yes amber you guys are lovely. I appreciate that. My overthinking sometimes creates issue lol not your or anyone's fault
Amberrlicious said: We’ve all been talking to you Click to expand... Yes yes amber you guys are lovely. I appreciate that. My overthinking sometimes creates issue lol not your or anyone's fault
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,106 ConsciousNobody said: Good to see your return sm01, it's been few years since I have interacted with you. Click to expand... Yes I was here many months and more than year ago i think. Now I decided to join again lol
ConsciousNobody said: Good to see your return sm01, it's been few years since I have interacted with you. Click to expand... Yes I was here many months and more than year ago i think. Now I decided to join again lol
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,107 SpiderMan01 said: Yes yes amber you guys are lovely. I appreciate that. My overthinking sometimes creates issue lol not your or anyone's fault Click to expand... Mine too
SpiderMan01 said: Yes yes amber you guys are lovely. I appreciate that. My overthinking sometimes creates issue lol not your or anyone's fault Click to expand... Mine too
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,109 Amberrlicious said: To be clear Just the blood, no other bodily fluids Click to expand... I have other fluids more than blood
Amberrlicious said: To be clear Just the blood, no other bodily fluids Click to expand... I have other fluids more than blood
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,110 SpiderMan01 said: I have other fluids more than blood Click to expand... Well you can keep those lol
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,111 Amberrlicious said: Well you can keep those lol Click to expand... I will lmao. That fluid is for MJ
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,114 SpiderMan01 said: I will lmao. That fluid is for MJ Click to expand... Shame she’s forgotten you
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,115 Tash26 said: Just try to catch her this time Click to expand... Dat was Gwen lol
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,117 Amberrlicious said: Dat was Gwen lol Click to expand... Potato Tomato
Nikk27 Well-Known Member FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,118 Amberrlicious said: Shame she’s forgotten you Click to expand... She will remember my fluid. Spider fluids are different than others
Amberrlicious said: Shame she’s forgotten you Click to expand... She will remember my fluid. Spider fluids are different than others
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,119 SpiderMan01 said: She will remember my fluid. Spider fluids are different than others Click to expand...
SpiderMan01 said: She will remember my fluid. Spider fluids are different than others Click to expand...
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 13, 2026 #475,120 SpiderMan01 said: She will remember my fluid. Spider fluids are different than others Click to expand... Spoilers for the new movie It gonna get reallllll weird
SpiderMan01 said: She will remember my fluid. Spider fluids are different than others Click to expand... Spoilers for the new movie It gonna get reallllll weird