Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,201 ConsciousNobody said: I want to fly out to a certain city so I can eat the viral plant-based fruit ice-cream/cake desserts. But damn those calories oh and the air fare. Click to expand... Do it anyway
ConsciousNobody said: I want to fly out to a certain city so I can eat the viral plant-based fruit ice-cream/cake desserts. But damn those calories oh and the air fare. Click to expand... Do it anyway
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,202 ConsciousNobody said: I will send you the video, so we can better enact the skit. Click to expand... I'm so ready
ConsciousNobody said: I will send you the video, so we can better enact the skit. Click to expand... I'm so ready
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,203 SarcasticSadie said: Click to expand... Me
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,204 ConsciousNobody said: Hey lovely. G'morning. Click to expand... Helloooooooo
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,205 SarcasticSadie said: Click to expand... You look like that? When you first wake up? What? Is the fcn slow on my phone.. or the mouth is opening rather slowly.. like an old dsl.
SarcasticSadie said: Click to expand... You look like that? When you first wake up? What? Is the fcn slow on my phone.. or the mouth is opening rather slowly.. like an old dsl.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,206 Maddiemoiselle said: Do it anyway Click to expand... Fund me.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,207 Maddiemoiselle said: I'm so ready Click to expand... Another day. Or maybe today.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,208 My back. My inner thigh. My shoulder. ... are all aching.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,209 ConsciousNobody said: You look like that? When you first wake up? What? Is the fcn slow on my phone.. or the mouth is opening rather slowly.. like an old dsl. Click to expand... Well Maybe this morning haha , having a coffee then going in to the office for a bit. But also, she said she was tired so was sending her fuel, but maybe sleep is the answer ha
ConsciousNobody said: You look like that? When you first wake up? What? Is the fcn slow on my phone.. or the mouth is opening rather slowly.. like an old dsl. Click to expand... Well Maybe this morning haha , having a coffee then going in to the office for a bit. But also, she said she was tired so was sending her fuel, but maybe sleep is the answer ha
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,210 ConsciousNobody said: You look like that? When you first wake up? What? Is the fcn slow on my phone.. or the mouth is opening rather slowly.. like an old dsl. Click to expand... No no. That's more or less accurate
ConsciousNobody said: You look like that? When you first wake up? What? Is the fcn slow on my phone.. or the mouth is opening rather slowly.. like an old dsl. Click to expand... No no. That's more or less accurate
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,211 ConsciousNobody said: Fund me. Click to expand... I'll pay you a crisp high five
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,212 ConsciousNobody said: My back. My inner thigh. My shoulder. ... are all aching. Click to expand... Oh no! I'm so sorry!
ConsciousNobody said: My back. My inner thigh. My shoulder. ... are all aching. Click to expand... Oh no! I'm so sorry!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,213 ConsciousNobody said: My back. My inner thigh. My shoulder. ... are all aching. Click to expand... Need a spa morning
ConsciousNobody said: My back. My inner thigh. My shoulder. ... are all aching. Click to expand... Need a spa morning
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,214 Maddiemoiselle said: I'll pay you a crisp high five Click to expand... Wash your hands first? With soap and hot water?
Maddiemoiselle said: I'll pay you a crisp high five Click to expand... Wash your hands first? With soap and hot water?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,215 ConsciousNobody said: Wash your hands first? With soap and hot water? Click to expand... Mebbe
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,219 Maddiemoiselle said: Ok I'm afraid I must snooze Click to expand... Don't be afraid. But first brush your teeth then snooze.
Maddiemoiselle said: Ok I'm afraid I must snooze Click to expand... Don't be afraid. But first brush your teeth then snooze.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,220 Maddiemoiselle said: Ok I'm afraid I must snooze Click to expand... Sleep well Goobz x