Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,601 ConsciousNobody said: Who has been here the longest, that is.. Click to expand... Her account says 2024. Maybe a previous one
ConsciousNobody said: Who has been here the longest, that is.. Click to expand... Her account says 2024. Maybe a previous one
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,602 ericx said: Hi! If you are drunk what to do with my arm? Click to expand... Butt stuff
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,603 She mentioned that before the current one, she was here before. So assumingly before I came about in Fall of '22.
She mentioned that before the current one, she was here before. So assumingly before I came about in Fall of '22.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,604 Speak of the devil, and there she shows up.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,605 ConsciousNobody said: Speak of the devil, and there she shows up. Click to expand... Tash syndrome
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,606 Maddiemoiselle said: Butt stuff Click to expand... Haha doctor doctor! How come I suspected that. Can’t wait to tell my friends with the same problem..
Maddiemoiselle said: Butt stuff Click to expand... Haha doctor doctor! How come I suspected that. Can’t wait to tell my friends with the same problem..
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,608 Maddiemoiselle said: What I do Click to expand... Arrived as we were talking about you
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,610 ConsciousNobody said: She mentioned that before the current one, she was here before. So assumingly before I came about in Fall of '22. Click to expand... Ya consulted your spreadsheet huh hehe
ConsciousNobody said: She mentioned that before the current one, she was here before. So assumingly before I came about in Fall of '22. Click to expand... Ya consulted your spreadsheet huh hehe
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,612 ConsciousNobody said: She mentioned that before the current one, she was here before. So assumingly before I came about in Fall of '22. Click to expand... Off and on for years
ConsciousNobody said: She mentioned that before the current one, she was here before. So assumingly before I came about in Fall of '22. Click to expand... Off and on for years
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,613 I have selective memory. Mental.spreadsheet.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,614 ericx said: How long has this chat existed? Click to expand... This thread? Sep 29th 2024.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,615 Maddiemoiselle said: Off and on for years Click to expand... You were called UberGoober before huh
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,616 ConsciousNobody said: This thread? Sep 29th 2024. Click to expand... Site I mean..
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,617 SarcasticSadie said: You were called UberGoober before huh Click to expand...
ericx Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,618 SarcasticSadie said: You were called UberGoober before huh Click to expand... Soon to be ButtDoctor
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,619 I think she’s been telling you about something she’s watched on The Hub
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,620 I remember someone saying she used a spreadsheet for things here but less said about her the better lol
I remember someone saying she used a spreadsheet for things here but less said about her the better lol