Her account says 2024. Maybe a previous oneWho has been here the longest, that is..
Her account says 2024. Maybe a previous oneWho has been here the longest, that is..
Butt stuffHi! If you are drunk what to do with my arm?
Tash syndromeSpeak of the devil, and there she shows up.
Haha doctor doctor! How come I suspected that.Butt stuff
Arrived as we were talking about youWhat I do
Ya consulted your spreadsheet huh heheShe mentioned that before the current one, she was here before. So assumingly before I came about in Fall of '22.
Off and on for yearsShe mentioned that before the current one, she was here before. So assumingly before I came about in Fall of '22.
This thread?How long has this chat existed?
Off and on for years![]()
Site I mean..This thread?
Sep 29th 2024.
You were called UberGoober before huh
Soon to be ButtDoctorYou were called UberGoober before huh