PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,661 SarcasticSadie said: Ahh nice, bar the trip home ofc Click to expand... It was... how have you been?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,662 PlayfullDude said: It was... how have you been? Click to expand... Yea am good thanks
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,663 ConsciousNobody said: that's rough, please take precautions. Hydration. Rest. Whatever the doc says. Click to expand... Ahh... not me.... my youngest punctured a lung yesterday playing football....He is under obs I get a chair....
ConsciousNobody said: that's rough, please take precautions. Hydration. Rest. Whatever the doc says. Click to expand... Ahh... not me.... my youngest punctured a lung yesterday playing football....He is under obs I get a chair....
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,664 PlayfullDude said: Ahh... not me.... my youngest punctured a lung yesterday playing football....He is under obs I get a chair.... Click to expand... I am sorry Jason. That must be difficult as a parent. Keeping him in thoughts. Keep us posted.
PlayfullDude said: Ahh... not me.... my youngest punctured a lung yesterday playing football....He is under obs I get a chair.... Click to expand... I am sorry Jason. That must be difficult as a parent. Keeping him in thoughts. Keep us posted.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,665 SarcasticSadie said: oops Click to expand... We saw it..
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,666 PlayfullDude said: Ahh... not me.... my youngest punctured a lung yesterday playing football....He is under obs I get a chair.... Click to expand... Oh no, that’s awful. Hope he/she has a speedy recovery , best wishes to you all x
PlayfullDude said: Ahh... not me.... my youngest punctured a lung yesterday playing football....He is under obs I get a chair.... Click to expand... Oh no, that’s awful. Hope he/she has a speedy recovery , best wishes to you all x
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,667 ConsciousNobody said: We saw it.. Click to expand... Nothing to see here
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,668 I saw another GnT mentioned could be relevant lol
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,669 ConsciousNobody said: I am sorry Jason. That must be difficult as a parent. Keeping him in thoughts. Keep us posted. Click to expand... It is looking good. It is around 2cm so may be able to recover without a chest drain. having xrays in 2 hours to determine.
ConsciousNobody said: I am sorry Jason. That must be difficult as a parent. Keeping him in thoughts. Keep us posted. Click to expand... It is looking good. It is around 2cm so may be able to recover without a chest drain. having xrays in 2 hours to determine.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,670 SarcasticSadie said: Nothing to see here Click to expand...
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,671 SarcasticSadie said: Oh no, that’s awful. Hope he/she has a speedy recovery , best wishes to you all x Click to expand... Thank you
SarcasticSadie said: Oh no, that’s awful. Hope he/she has a speedy recovery , best wishes to you all x Click to expand... Thank you
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,672 Amberrlicious said: I saw another GnT mentioned could be relevant lol Click to expand... GnT?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,673 PlayfullDude said: GnT? Click to expand... gin and Tonic
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,674 Amberrlicious said: gin and Tonic Click to expand... I was hoping you meant that....I do like gin....
Amberrlicious said: gin and Tonic Click to expand... I was hoping you meant that....I do like gin....
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,677 PlayfullDude said: I was hoping you meant that....I do like gin.... Click to expand... is what Sadie's drinking I'm drinking Seville Orange beer
PlayfullDude said: I was hoping you meant that....I do like gin.... Click to expand... is what Sadie's drinking I'm drinking Seville Orange beer
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,678 i'm not a massive fan of gin althogh I can drink it and maybe if I tried a few more varieties I might enjoy it more
i'm not a massive fan of gin althogh I can drink it and maybe if I tried a few more varieties I might enjoy it more
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,679 PlayfullDude said: GnT? Click to expand... Gin and tonic.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,680 Amberrlicious said: is what Sadie's drinking I'm drinking Seville Orange beer Click to expand... That sounds yum..... We have a local distillery here where you can do an evening "workshop" drinking cocktails and making a bottle of your own gin using the botanicals you like.
Amberrlicious said: is what Sadie's drinking I'm drinking Seville Orange beer Click to expand... That sounds yum..... We have a local distillery here where you can do an evening "workshop" drinking cocktails and making a bottle of your own gin using the botanicals you like.