C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,741 PlayfullDude said: Sounds quite pleasant Click to expand... Definitely not my definition of pleasant.
PlayfullDude said: Sounds quite pleasant Click to expand... Definitely not my definition of pleasant.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,742 Anyone want tropical fruits? They are on sale. We have rambutan, lychee, golden berries, mangoes, purple dragon fruit.
Anyone want tropical fruits? They are on sale. We have rambutan, lychee, golden berries, mangoes, purple dragon fruit.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,743 BunnyBeeHope said: The black hole that is hospital Click to expand... Far worse for employees.
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,744 ConsciousNobody said: Definitely not my definition of pleasant. Click to expand... Opps... just checked my math... was out by 10deg C...... I got 20C. not 30C..... 30C is not pleasant sleeping temp.....
ConsciousNobody said: Definitely not my definition of pleasant. Click to expand... Opps... just checked my math... was out by 10deg C...... I got 20C. not 30C..... 30C is not pleasant sleeping temp.....
PlayfullDude Resident FCN Regular Jul 25, 2026 #480,746 ConsciousNobody said: Anyone want tropical fruits? They are on sale. We have rambutan, lychee, golden berries, mangoes, purple dragon fruit. Click to expand... yes please..... not sure I am on your delivery run.
ConsciousNobody said: Anyone want tropical fruits? They are on sale. We have rambutan, lychee, golden berries, mangoes, purple dragon fruit. Click to expand... yes please..... not sure I am on your delivery run.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,747 BunnyBeeHope said: The heat needs to eff off I'm sick of it now Click to expand... Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 96 f, low is 80s f for us. With humidity and possible muggy rain.
BunnyBeeHope said: The heat needs to eff off I'm sick of it now Click to expand... Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 96 f, low is 80s f for us. With humidity and possible muggy rain.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,748 ConsciousNobody said: Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 96 f, low is 80s f for us. With humidity and possible muggy rain. Click to expand... You should go out and dance in the rain!
ConsciousNobody said: Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 96 f, low is 80s f for us. With humidity and possible muggy rain. Click to expand... You should go out and dance in the rain!
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,749 BunnyBeeHope said: You should go out and dance in the rain! Click to expand... I want to do this Please rain
BunnyBeeHope said: You should go out and dance in the rain! Click to expand... I want to do this Please rain
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,750 Tash26 said: I want to do this Please rain Click to expand... I'll will it in to existing
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,751 BunnyBeeHope said: I'll will it in to existing Click to expand... I appreciate you
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,753 A rain dance to summon the rain to dance in the rain
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,757 Maddiemoiselle said: Booger dance Click to expand... Bish quiet.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,759 They are giving free popsicle at this market. Anyone want any?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Jul 26, 2026 #480,760 ConsciousNobody said: They are giving free popsicle at this market. Anyone want any? Click to expand... Yes pleaseeeee
ConsciousNobody said: They are giving free popsicle at this market. Anyone want any? Click to expand... Yes pleaseeeee