Definitely not my definition of pleasant.Sounds quite pleasant
Definitely not my definition of pleasant.Sounds quite pleasant
Far worse for employees.The black hole that is hospital
Opps... just checked my math... was out by 10deg C...... I got 20C. not 30C.....Definitely not my definition of pleasant.
yes please..... not sure I am on your delivery run.Anyone want tropical fruits?
They are on sale.
We have rambutan, lychee, golden berries, mangoes, purple dragon fruit.
Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 96 f, low is 80s f for us. With humidity and possible muggy rain.The heat needs to eff off I'm sick of it now![]()
You should go out and dance in the rain!Tomorrow's high is supposed to be 96 f, low is 80s f for us. With humidity and possible muggy rain.
I want to do thisYou should go out and dance in the rain!
I'll will it in to existingI want to do this
Please rain
Bish quiet.Booger dance
Yes pleaseeeeeThey are giving free popsicle at this market. Anyone want any?