DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,224 DrugDistributor said: I should eat Click to expand... Frozen Indian food ftw
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,227 Tash26 said: Oh. I'd recommend heating that up Click to expand... I need the texture
LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,229 Korma, korma, korma, korma, korma chameleoooon…
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,231 LilyBitCheeky said: Korma, korma, korma, korma, korma chameleoooon… Click to expand... You got lizard in my curry ma'am
LilyBitCheeky said: Korma, korma, korma, korma, korma chameleoooon… Click to expand... You got lizard in my curry ma'am
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,232 BunnyBeeHope said: Korma? Click to expand... Vegetable brinyani I do love korma tho
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,235 DrugDistributor said: Vegetable brinyani I do love korma tho Click to expand... Butter chicken is my fav. I can't go spicier than a madras
DrugDistributor said: Vegetable brinyani I do love korma tho Click to expand... Butter chicken is my fav. I can't go spicier than a madras
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,238 BunnyBeeHope said: Butter chicken is my fav. I can't go spicier than a madras Click to expand... I LOVE butter chicken. Yeah, my spice tolerance is pretty minimal these days. I really have been loving lasuni gobi lately, and it’s all I want! Do you like pulak paneer
BunnyBeeHope said: Butter chicken is my fav. I can't go spicier than a madras Click to expand... I LOVE butter chicken. Yeah, my spice tolerance is pretty minimal these days. I really have been loving lasuni gobi lately, and it’s all I want! Do you like pulak paneer
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,239 Maddiemoiselle said: What he do Click to expand... Recently came out of the Zionist closet
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,240 DrugDistributor said: I LOVE butter chicken. Yeah, my spice tolerance is pretty minimal these days. I really have been loving lasuni gobi lately, and it’s all I want! Do you like pulak paneer Click to expand... Ive never even heard of that, it sounds yummy though after a quick Google
DrugDistributor said: I LOVE butter chicken. Yeah, my spice tolerance is pretty minimal these days. I really have been loving lasuni gobi lately, and it’s all I want! Do you like pulak paneer Click to expand... Ive never even heard of that, it sounds yummy though after a quick Google