Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,461 I do not like spooky shiz but I loved the haunting of hill house. The Bly Manor one was a bit meh. The fall of House usher wasn't the worst either
I do not like spooky shiz but I loved the haunting of hill house. The Bly Manor one was a bit meh. The fall of House usher wasn't the worst either
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,463 BunnyBeeHope said: Haunting of Bly Manor Click to expand... I found that to be the meh of the three series
BunnyBeeHope said: Haunting of Bly Manor Click to expand... I found that to be the meh of the three series
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,466 I liked all 3. I didnt like Black Mass though
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,469 DrugDistributor said: Midnight ASS Click to expand... @BaileyXcX
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,470 DrugDistributor said: Midnight ASS Click to expand... Strec
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,471 BunnyBeeHope said: I liked all 3. I didnt like Black Mass though Click to expand... It was very much a spiritual sequel to Salem's Lot, so it struck a lot of high notes for me
BunnyBeeHope said: I liked all 3. I didnt like Black Mass though Click to expand... It was very much a spiritual sequel to Salem's Lot, so it struck a lot of high notes for me
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,473 Tash26 said: Strec Click to expand... Now that’s horror
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,474 DrugDistributor said: It was very much a spiritual sequel to Salem's Lot, so it struck a lot of high notes for me Click to expand... I just got bored it could of been half as long imo
DrugDistributor said: It was very much a spiritual sequel to Salem's Lot, so it struck a lot of high notes for me Click to expand... I just got bored it could of been half as long imo
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,475 Tash26 said: Strec Click to expand... plz no more
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,476 @BaileyXcX BunnyBeeHope said: I've been trying to fuck myself all day Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,477 BunnyBeeHope said: I've been trying to fuck myself all day Click to expand... Do Or do not There is no try
BunnyBeeHope said: I've been trying to fuck myself all day Click to expand... Do Or do not There is no try
L LilyBitCheeky Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,480 Tash26 said: Have you seen the Haunting of Hill house and that anthology?? Click to expand... So good
Tash26 said: Have you seen the Haunting of Hill house and that anthology?? Click to expand... So good