youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,503 Professor X named his team of students the Ez-Men bc they had an Ezra power
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,506 youngbustyredhead said: Professor X named his team of students the Ez-Men bc they had an Ezra power Click to expand... Ans they were a bunch of sluts too
youngbustyredhead said: Professor X named his team of students the Ez-Men bc they had an Ezra power Click to expand... Ans they were a bunch of sluts too
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,507 Amberrlicious said: Professor Ez Click to expand... Shit Yes This is what I meant to say
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,508 youngbustyredhead said: Professor X named his team of students the Ez-Men bc they had an Ezra power Click to expand... Or they were slutty
youngbustyredhead said: Professor X named his team of students the Ez-Men bc they had an Ezra power Click to expand... Or they were slutty
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,509 Tash26 said: Ans they were a bunch of sluts too Click to expand... *high five*
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,510 Tash26 said: Ans they were a bunch of sluts too Click to expand... BunnyBeeHope said: Or they were slutty Click to expand... Ok I’m missing something here
Tash26 said: Ans they were a bunch of sluts too Click to expand... BunnyBeeHope said: Or they were slutty Click to expand... Ok I’m missing something here
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,512 youngbustyredhead said: Ok I’m missing something here Click to expand... Ez - easy
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,513 BunnyBeeHope said: Ez - easy Click to expand... Ohhhh derp
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,514 Tash26 said: "morph, make it tighter" Click to expand... Morph and Mystique could have some wild sex
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,515 I thought there was some part of the lore I didn’t know
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,516 BunnyBeeHope said: Morph and Mystique could have some wild sex Click to expand... Oh. Gimme a second with that
BunnyBeeHope said: Morph and Mystique could have some wild sex Click to expand... Oh. Gimme a second with that
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,517 youngbustyredhead said: I thought there was some part of the lore I didn’t know Click to expand... Well Cyclops is a big auld slut
youngbustyredhead said: I thought there was some part of the lore I didn’t know Click to expand... Well Cyclops is a big auld slut
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,518 youngbustyredhead said: I thought there was some part of the lore I didn’t know Click to expand... "Why are we the X-Men, Professor?" "Because, X marks the spot "
youngbustyredhead said: I thought there was some part of the lore I didn’t know Click to expand... "Why are we the X-Men, Professor?" "Because, X marks the spot "
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 17, 2026 #492,519 BunnyBeeHope said: Well Cyclops is a big auld slut Click to expand... That’s why Professor Ez recruited him first
BunnyBeeHope said: Well Cyclops is a big auld slut Click to expand... That’s why Professor Ez recruited him first