Ezra Special
Ans they were a bunch of sluts tooProfessor X named his team of students the Ez-Men bc they had an Ezra power
Or they were sluttyProfessor X named his team of students the Ez-Men bc they had an Ezra power
*high five*Ans they were a bunch of sluts too
Ans they were a bunch of sluts too
Ok I’m missing something hereOr they were slutty
Ez - easyOk I’m missing something here
Ohhhh derpEz - easy
Morph and Mystique could have some wild sex"morph, make it tighter"
![]()
Oh. Gimme a second with thatMorph and Mystique could have some wild sex
Well Cyclops is a big auld slutI thought there was some part of the lore I didn’t know
"Why are we the X-Men, Professor?"I thought there was some part of the lore I didn’t know
That’s why Professor Ez recruited him firstWell Cyclops is a big auld slut