Steal timeI’m working lol
It’s just slow for the first time in a month
Coconut is a very situational thing, I think!Interesting note
I love samoas but I don’t like coconut
I think so too!Coconut is a very situational thing, I think!
FUCKI’m in my snickerdoodle era
Hi Lily!Hey all![]()
I’m afraid you’re going to be underwhelmedFUCK
I forgot about the Twixerdoodles again!!!
Go to Marblehead! It’s the best place in the worldI get to travel north tomorrow to Massachusetts and Connecticut for a couple days![]()
I think they’ll be good!I hyped them up too much
I’ve been! I’m from Connecticut, went to college in Massachusetts. I love Marblehead!Go to Marblehead! It’s the best place in the world
Oh they’ll be good for sureI think they’ll be good!
Unfortunately, I’ll be in Shrewsbury, in a large mail sorting facilityI was just there last month. We go every year, my grandmother lives there
It’s the best