BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,701 I’m working lol It’s just slow for the first time in a month
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,702 I get to travel north tomorrow to Massachusetts and Connecticut for a couple days
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,703 BaileyXcX said: I’m working lol It’s just slow for the first time in a month Click to expand... Steal time
BaileyXcX said: I’m working lol It’s just slow for the first time in a month Click to expand... Steal time
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,704 BaileyXcX said: Interesting note I love samoas but I don’t like coconut Click to expand... Coconut is a very situational thing, I think!
BaileyXcX said: Interesting note I love samoas but I don’t like coconut Click to expand... Coconut is a very situational thing, I think!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,705 youngbustyredhead said: Coconut is a very situational thing, I think! Click to expand... I think so too! It’s like tomatoes for me as well
youngbustyredhead said: Coconut is a very situational thing, I think! Click to expand... I think so too! It’s like tomatoes for me as well
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,706 BaileyXcX said: I’m in my snickerdoodle era Click to expand... FUCK I forgot about the Twixerdoodles again!!!
BaileyXcX said: I’m in my snickerdoodle era Click to expand... FUCK I forgot about the Twixerdoodles again!!!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,707 LilyBitCheeky said: Hey all Click to expand... Hi Lily!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,708 youngbustyredhead said: FUCK I forgot about the Twixerdoodles again!!! Click to expand... I’m afraid you’re going to be underwhelmed
youngbustyredhead said: FUCK I forgot about the Twixerdoodles again!!! Click to expand... I’m afraid you’re going to be underwhelmed
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,710 DrugDistributor said: I get to travel north tomorrow to Massachusetts and Connecticut for a couple days Click to expand... Go to Marblehead! It’s the best place in the world
DrugDistributor said: I get to travel north tomorrow to Massachusetts and Connecticut for a couple days Click to expand... Go to Marblehead! It’s the best place in the world
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,711 BaileyXcX said: I hyped them up too much Click to expand... I think they’ll be good!
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,712 youngbustyredhead said: Go to Marblehead! It’s the best place in the world Click to expand... I’ve been! I’m from Connecticut, went to college in Massachusetts. I love Marblehead!
youngbustyredhead said: Go to Marblehead! It’s the best place in the world Click to expand... I’ve been! I’m from Connecticut, went to college in Massachusetts. I love Marblehead!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,713 I was just there last month. We go every year, my grandmother lives there It’s the best
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,714 youngbustyredhead said: I think they’ll be good! Click to expand... Oh they’ll be good for sure
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,715 youngbustyredhead said: I was just there last month. We go every year, my grandmother lives there It’s the best Click to expand... Unfortunately, I’ll be in Shrewsbury, in a large mail sorting facility
youngbustyredhead said: I was just there last month. We go every year, my grandmother lives there It’s the best Click to expand... Unfortunately, I’ll be in Shrewsbury, in a large mail sorting facility
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,717 I’ll be happy though. I miss New England a lot. Will be nice to be “home” for a couple days. Would be a lot cooler if it were end of September/Early October though
I’ll be happy though. I miss New England a lot. Will be nice to be “home” for a couple days. Would be a lot cooler if it were end of September/Early October though
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,718 I’ve never been there in the fall. Just summer and occasionally at Christmas
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,719 Well no we did go at Thanksgiving a few years ago but that was basically winter already
DrugDistributor Resident FCN Regular Aug 18, 2026 #492,720 New England in the Fall is so special I hope one day you get to witness it! Slightly on topic of beauty, the sky in Baltimore was breathtaking last night
New England in the Fall is so special I hope one day you get to witness it! Slightly on topic of beauty, the sky in Baltimore was breathtaking last night